Continue or? Long distance vs real one

Hi everyone. I need some advice please. So ive been chatting with this guy for about two years.now..i like him so much..we dont live.in.the same country..i just moved to another.country where i met this handsome charming guy that i met a couple of.times now.. i really like him..

Id be referring to the.online guy by A.. so. A tells me he will look for a new job in my new country so he can be closer, but irs been two months that im here, and he never came to.visit.. only texting every day.. i dont know if.i should let go of this virtual relationship or just keep going and loose my chance.with the new guy i met. Any advice.is appreciated.. thanks

Have you met A in person, or is this a virtual thing in its entirety?

The only way long distance relationships endure is if the two people are highly motivated, dedicated, the attachment is very strong, and lifestyles enable travel and time away. If you've never met the guy it's not even a relationship, just a fantasy that you've indulged. If you been chatting for two years and nobody has made the move, then I'd say that's convincing evidence. Why would you choose fantasy over a real-life boyfriend? Does having an actual relationship feel scary to you?