LDR boyfriend playing with me

So I've been in a LDR with my boyfriend for 6months now. He's currently living with a woman who he refuses to tell about me for fear she will kick him out. He tells me nothing is going on between him and her and yet from what ive seen and what ive heard tell she seems to believe they are a couple. Am i being played? Thanks

So I've been in a LDR with my boyfriend for 6months now. He's currently living with a woman who he refuses to tell about me for fear she will kick him out. He tells me nothing is going on between him and her and yet from what ive seen and what ive heard tell she seems to believe they are a couple. Am i being played? Thanks

Of course they are a couple. Flatmates don't throw out other flatmates because they found a partner!

• Like 3

The man is with someone else. That is not a good foundation foundation for a relationship. . He is having a long distance fingers with you only to get distracted. . If there wasn't anything between him and that lady, why he hasn't ended the relationship?