Some word of encouragement

So i finally closing distance for good. It lasted more than 2 years. I will be hoping on a plane and fly to germany tomorrow. U less something unfortunate happen i can say i survive my LDR

We met online more than 2 years ago. Had 3 visits. It was not much but we managed the best we can.

I dont have any tips on how to handle ldr. But it truly alot of work and to be honest i was not always so sure i would survive at many point during the course of our relationship.

There arent anything positive about having to be in a LDR. But LDR arent the worst thing can ever happen. If you happen to be in the middle of it,feel sorry for yourself but dont despair. It can still work but it require alot of factors. However, i would say compasionate is the most important thing. And money, without it, no way in hell it gonna work. Lastly, love, but to be honest you dont feel it most of the time.

I am writting this hoping to give some positivity for this sector. I have received helps here. Alot. Now i want to give something back.

My relationship has it fair share of problems and may crash and burn later. But for now i would say i survived the distance :lmao:

Hi Emi,

How are you closing the distance? Will you be living with him, near him or... something more binding?

How long were you together in person in total?

How long will be your flight? I can't pack too light normally, I can't imagine moving...