We broke up 2 months ago, what does it mean?

Annenatelle

I was in a ldr with him for a year till he broke up with me 2 months ago.

We have been in No Contact ever since.

He still has my pictures in his Facebook, does it mean anything?

It was my birthday 2 days ago & he didnt even send me any birthday wish.

I still love him & think about him all the time.

Im confused & dont know what i should do.. is there any chance for us to be together again..

I was really upset that he did not wish me for my birthday.

:'(

He still has my pictures in his Facebook, does it mean anything?

It means you should STOP checking his Facebook. Go completely No Contact or you will drive yourself nuts.

It was my birthday 2 days ago & he didnt even send me any birthday wish.

This shows he is not thinking about you sufficiently, if at all.

I still love him & think about him all the time.

You need to work on this, your emotion is playing tricks with your brain chemistry. There are many threads on here that could help you, read others experience.

Im confused & dont know what i should do..

You should forget about him and start loving you. The reasons for his action could be many, no good will come from pondering it, let it go. You are important, he doesn't exist any more.

is there any chance for us to be together again..

If he truly loved you he wouldn't have gone. Why would you want someone who doesn't love you or care passionately about you? Let it go, there are plenty more fish in the sea for sure. Choose someone who treats you with kindness and respect.

I was really upset that he did not wish me for my birthday.

That sucks that he didn't do this, shows him for what he is. I hope you had a good day anyway..

Make some positive changes in your life and grow from this experience

ExpatInItaly

Why did you break up, and how long were you together?

In any case, you need to stop checking his FB. You're driving yourself nuts, friend.

• Author
Annenatelle
Why did you break up, and how long were you together?

In any case, you need to stop checking his FB. You're driving yourself nuts, friend.

We dated for 1 year. I guess all the time apart was putting alot of pressure on him.

I cant help it.. trying hard to hold back not to text him is already hard enough.. & yes i truly feel like im going nuts.. feel so lost :'(

• Author
Annenatelle
It means you should STOP checking his Facebook. Go completely No Contact or you will drive yourself nuts.

This shows he is not thinking about you sufficiently, if at all.

You need to work on this, your emotion is playing tricks with your brain chemistry. There are many threads on here that could help you, read others experience.

You should forget about him and start loving you. The reasons for his action could be many, no good will come from pondering it, let it go. You are important, he doesn't exist any more.

If he truly loved you he wouldn't have gone. Why would you want someone who doesn't love you or care passionately about you? Let it go, there are plenty more fish in the sea for sure. Choose someone who treats you with kindness and respect.

That sucks that he didn't do this, shows him for what he is. I hope you had a good day anyway..

Make some positive changes in your life and grow from this experience

Im trying one step at a time but it is really hard. Not texting him is hard enough & its like sometimes i just want to know what is going on in his life.

Maybe im still in denial even though it has been 2 months?

ExpatInItaly
We dated for 1 year. I guess all the time apart was putting alot of pressure on him.

I cant help it.. trying hard to hold back not to text him is already hard enough.. & yes i truly feel like im going nuts.. feel so lost :'(

Sure you can. This is under your control, and telling yourself you can't help it just isn't true and is very self-defeating.

Take your power back and delete him. If you want to heal badly enough, you will do this.