LDR for 3 years more and more arguing (read description)

Well me and my girlfriend have been going out since my freshman year of college and her junior year of highschool she had just completed her freshman year of college, and I just completed my junior year of college. we are now 6 hours away from eachother in college (we were only three hours away before) Since shes been in college she has been more sensitive for what I do. For example, I have three freinds (who are girls) since freshman year. We had pictures togetherand it would be like a slap on the wrist from her. But 1. theyre my friends 2. my best friends date them.. So this year she found more pics of us and cried for days saying I dont love her...I party more this year than the past due to more free time and that gets her mad too cause she doesnt go out as much. So if I have to stay up late studying and say i cant talk long she gets mad. Little things she gets madder and madder. So in the begining of the summer I went on vacation with my frineds and she got so overly mad at me for so long and cried for so long. I even told her in advance i was going cause i havent seen a friend in a long time (she couldnt come cause she was on a family vacation). I even stayed in the room all night on the phone with her while my friends went out. So after that shed get madder. We also live by each other in the winter and summer vacations so we see each other then. 5 ish months in total a year. We try to see each other every 2-3 weeks in the school year. And we do...it seems when were together shes happy, but when were not shes more sensitve. Also in the summer we hang out every day so if im late she gets naggy (i dont when she does), or when i have prior plans and she wants to change them and I say no she gets mad. Currently were arguing about her asking to sleep over and go to an appointment at 700 and i said I have to workout before work at 645 so shed just have to wait in the house for 10 minutes or so. Now shes calling me selfish and not caring about our relationship as usual..I just need some advice on how to fix these little arguments before we go back to school cause theyre harder to fix when were seperated. I love her a lot but i feel like im walking on a minefield or have no time for myself in the summer. Which she replies that i have all school year to do what i want.

ExpatInItaly

It's pretty evident your girlfriend isn't happy and she's not feeling very secure in the relationship. Of course you need your social life, and cannot be expected to pander to her all the time. How much quality time do you spend together as a couple? I don't mean just sleepovers and whatnot, but what do you enjoy doing together? I think what's underlying all of these tears and anger is that she feels neglected (rightly or wrongly, I don't know) Is there a good balance in your relationship? Her being upset all the time is exhausting for you and she can't realistically expect you to spend all your free time with her.

What is the end point here? In other words, after 3 years and long-distance, is there a plan to close the distance and make a bigger commitment after finishing with school?

I think you need to step back and evaluate if this is the relationship you want. It doesn't seem the distance is working well any more.

The long distance relationship isn't working for her. And it sounds like the resulting drama isn't working for you either. She should have ended this a long time ago, but for whatever reason, she's rather stay and fight with you/be miserable.

Unless the distance will end in the next few months, it's time to end it.