LDR Issues

ThePatientOne

Hello again guys,

So my situation at the moment with my current SO (we will name him D), is pretty complicated. If some of you have read my previous posts, in Dec 2014 I led D on and made him believe we were going to be together but later he discovered I was interested with another guy and that hurt him alot. We had a massive argument that day. I did not speak with D nor apologized during the times I was still dating the other guy since I had no idea how to approach him. 6 months have past, the other guy broke up with me then a month later, D and I spoke again (before we started dating). Until now we are still speaking consistently.

Earlier this year, I did realize that I was falling for D, how much I valued him and how much we really "get" each other. We just really clicked. Considering that he still had his feelings as well. So I waited for a few more months and told him that we should take things further and plan on meeting up soon and he agreed. After a month of dating, we had an argument about previous exes which led to the conversation of what I did back in 2014. He just became really resentful about it then eventually began to stick onto him like a plague because he actually remembered what happened and why he got hurt. Since then his feelings started to change because of the past and what I did. I have apologized wholeheartedly and asked him for forgiveness but he says that if people have fked him over then he will not be able to forgive them. He tends to hold on to his grudges.

Right now I am not sure of what we are, I guess we are kind of in between friends and lovers? He says the "feelings aren't there anymore" but the way we talk is still the same. Our communication over time has improved because we do not bring up the topic. There has been a few times that I said I can't continue pursuing my feelings for him since he does not feel the same but indirectly says he wants me to keep trying also that he is not leading me on. I know he is a good guy but the resent took over in the past month or so. To be honest we still do spend numerous hours together in a day whenever we are both not busy and tease each other alot. Is this just a phase?

Edited by ThePatientOne
Michelle ma Belle

A phase?? You f*cked him over and he's resentful about it. Seems pretty normal to me and even expected. Personally, I wouldn't have given you a second thought.

Regardless, if you are sincerely remorseful for your past mistakes and truly want to be with him then time will tell. Your actions moving forward will also be very important.

Good luck.