Long distance.

Hey everyone,

A bit ago I joined OkCupid to see if I could find a relationship. I am really introverted so I have a hard time meeting new people. I thought online dating might suite me better.

Anyway, I met this girl there and we have been talking for a few days. Since I am new I am not sure whether or not it is going to go anywhere or not. What I mean by the title is that long distance is... long. Like, really long. I can't just drive there every few months to see her.

Now, I really like this girl. We are a lot alike. My question is, should I just make it so we are friends or should I give it a shot?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys give! :D

P.S. If this post is too long I will keep that in mind the next time I post something! :laugh:

ChocolateRain

How long is really long ( distance that is ) ?

it depends on the situation ,can both of you make time seeing each other ?... for some it really works out but from experience most LDR rarely work out

• Author
How long is really long ( distance that is ) ?

it depends on the situation ,can both of you make time seeing each other ?... for some it really works out but from experience most LDR rarely work out

She lives in Taiwan and I live in the US but she might come here for college. I just want to know if I should give it a shot or not.