feeling very paranoid over gf trusting another guy

I don't know if I should be feeling paranoid about this situation. I have gotten cheated before so I felt paranoid about this situation. My gf works and she's not home most of the time. I have sent her gifts before and a couple of times she lost it because she wasn't there to collect it. What she's doing is, she made me send the gifts to another address and whenever she buys something online, she sends to that address. Today, she told me, its her guy friend who collects things for her and gives to her later. He is her Bible group leader. I'm not a Christian and he is and my gf is a Christian as well so she trusts him.. I feel silly bringing religion( I did not bring this up with her). They always send each other texts about this.

I felt angry because of the fact that, she made me send the gifts to some random guy.. I don't want this to be known to others. She lives with a female roommate and she chose him over her or over her other female close friends. I don't understand this, she says she and him not talk much but she trusts him over everyone else. I told her I did not like this and she answers with " You doubt me, if you doubt me.. then break up with me" and she blocked me already. Am I just being paranoid about this? I fear their friendship will turn into something else as she thinks he is a sweet guy. I am planning to close the distance next year and yes, I have met her in person but I'm not there for her for now.

Sounds a little fishy. I also don't understand what you are saying. Did she break up with you when you say she blocked you? Are you in a LDR? What do you mean "met in person?" Usually a relationship meats lots of meeting in person.

• Author
Sounds a little fishy. I also don't understand what you are saying. Did she break up with you when you say she blocked you? Are you in a LDR? What do you mean "met in person?" Usually a relationship meats lots of meeting in person.

What bothers me is she can meet him once a week only (from what she told me) and she would rather wait an extra week to collect stuff from him rather than sending it to her own office or her other friends where she doesn't have to wait an extra week. They've been friends from a long time now.. I don't feel paranoid when she hangouts with other male office colleagues or others.. I don't feel paranoid about it. How should I go about this? I don't think she is cheating yet but I fear they will grow close.

we are still in distance relationship but I have met her in person before. We have been together for 3 years.

How many times have you spent time together and how long?

Why would she send stuff there? Are you sure she doesn't live there?

• Author
How many times have you spent time together and how long?

Why would she send stuff there? Are you sure she doesn't live there?

Stuff as in gifts, chocolates , shoes.. I buy her presents once in a while. She tells me he can sign and collect it. We have spent a lot of time together.. I visit her once in few months.

Does she have her own house? What is her reasoning for your gifts to be sent to another man?

Do you stay for a day, week, month? When you visit? Are you sleeping together? What's the long term plan? More details... please.

• Author
Does she have her own house? What is her reasoning for your gifts to be sent to another man?

Do you stay for a day, week, month? When you visit? Are you sleeping together? What's the long term plan? More details... please.

I stay for 1 week to 10 days. Her reason for not wanting her best friend to know is she doesn't want her best friend to think she spends money on expensive stuffs. her best friend has expensive hobbies and my gf has a hard time saying no to her. If her best friend sees her buying things, she will ask her to go on vacations with her etc and she feels obligated to say yes to her. Yes, we've slept. Long term plan is Me moving there next year.