Don't know why she is doing ?

KeepSmiling24

i have been talking to a girl for like 5 months first we were friends

she had a boy friend u can't say boy friend he is always ignoring him and always saying after coming so long that i love you etc etc.

she was always saying that he don't msg he is always busy but the problem is she is too much desperate as **** then she told me that she is done with him and she will not msg him anymore

it's over between them and i have no intentions for he but then she started saying me she likes me much etc and i started falling for her but still as from her words and from her intentions

i know she is lying to see if she is telling me the truth i spy her tho it's not good but i checked her fb she was still msging her he was ignoring her the same i mean how strange it is

i really cannot understand she is so desperate that i cannot even write here i have saw all the conservation of between them even i told her so much but she did not even hear a thing tho i know this from start that she is just filing me or using me an option but i am amazed there are so many strange people on internet.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs ~6

You are not clear in what you are saying.

Eitherway, one thing was clear from day one!: SHE IS NOT SINGLE. SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

And you know that. So why even text her and then complain about what ever is

happening?!

You should stop talking to her, for your own good.

Dont matter if they have a bad relationship. Dont make it your problem.

Go date single people.