Bad breakup

JoaquimPhoenix

Hello everyone.

We´ve been together for 9 months, started 10 october and she broke the relationship around late July.

We both finished highschool this july and started College.

During this 9 months the relationship was pratically perfect, never had any real problems before.

we stayed together 1 weekend a month and we planned on getting a house on her city for me to say there 3 weekends a month instead of one.

At late july, she calls me and tells me she has doubts and having a relationship with doubts is not healthy, thats when she breaks with me.

Next 3 weeks we keep talking back and forward i stupidly keep saying that i love her and want her to come back and she keeps saying that she likes me a lot but she´s not sure if she´s in love with me.

She feels bad for having doubts but keeps putting me on "Stand by"

After one nightcall i was a little bit freaked out because i tought that she was talking with some guy , so i called her out asking if it was true.

She replies yes and i freak out even more , but she keeps saying that she can´t look at other guy for now because still thinks of me.

I was mad and went to her facebook account and saw her conversation with the guy, she told him this:"If i didnt meet someone before , i would be in love with u probably"

I called her at that moment and said what i´ve seen and called her out for that.

She goes mad and tells me to never speak to her again.

Next day , i call her just to say that i will miss her a lot and it would probably be better that for us not to talk again and have atleast a nice goodbye between us, she was cold during the whole conversation.

Later that night she calls me to say that she will miss me soo much and she will not remember our relationship for what i just did.

Next 2 days i call her to check if she was still pissed and she was cold as ice.

told me she would never forgive me and she´s moving on.

I´ve broke NC after 3 weeks to ask her how she´s going and she just gave me the cold shoulder.

What do i do?

Is it possible to get her back after what i have done?

I feel bad every single day for what i did.

Should i go meet her to apologyze?

I dont advocate you to snoop on her FB account or saying what u did what right.

What you did wasnt right, but she kinda forced you into it.

After reading what you wrote, i think you should let it be, try to move on because its seems like there is nothing to do here