Problems with female "friend" in Europe

johndan102496

I have this friend who is 23 "female". When I met she was super flirty, added me on Facebook, wanted me to add her on Skype and all of that a day into knowing her. 2 days after she found out I was 18 she wouldn't even hug me, but she'd be sort of nice.

She said she was just "trolling" me and I was being silly for taking it personally when she was just messing around. I couldn't see the sarcasm until I talked to a friend which he pointed everything out and I felt really bad afterwards. She was sort of a smart a**, but I always picked on her.

I talked about a chick and how she liked me, then she told me to "stop talking about my flirts". I made a joke saying "jealous?" and she said "no, just boring xD". After she got on Facebook after I asked and said "what?", then I talked and that was the moment she said she was just trolling which I sort of took wrong. I sent a picture of the chick I was talking about to her and she sent me a picture of a guy saying "this is who i'm sleeping with".

I told her she is trying to upset me she laughed which I came back saying "it isn't funny", then she said "Why not?" and was doing "kappa" in one of the things she said. After all of that she said "IDK what you want from me" and that I "write constantly and about lovey ****" though she was the one who when I first met her kept sending kisses and hearts in text messages.

I told her my friend said she was playing head games and a day later she said "you talk to your friends about me? That's fu**ing creepy". I asked my friend for advice if I over reacted a girl who said she is childish and they said I did and it was all just her giving me a hard time, so she took it as me talking bad about her and acting obsessive, which I didn't.

I asked the other day if she wanted to play a game and I just got a "No thanks" back and that was it. I typed her a message in Skype about a funny thing that happened and told her it was just a misunderstanding and hope she can understand I'm not that great at detecting sarcasm in text messages.

I have gotten no reply, she doesn't come around when me and a friend are doing stuff now though I have seen her acting just fine with others she knows. I think I said some jokes that could of hurt her feelings because she said "stop it" to something and said "I'm gonna go play some games..see ya" like she was angry.

She was all nice and sweet besides not giving me a hug that day until I started with tons of jokes. How would I fix this? I will give her time again, but I deleted her on Facebook and kept her on Skype and Steam where she didn't delete me or anything herself. I told her in a Facebook message I liked her before deleting her, but I didn't like her that much.

I asked her "Because you know I'm 18 now, do you see me differently? Just asking because others have acted that way (worry). They go "he's just a kid" laddah laddah" and she said "No, not really...but i guess 18 is the ending line.. if uknow what i mean" then said "but heeeeeey.. i have alot of friends thats under 18 o_o". I just feel bad I might have hurt her feelings, but IDK what to do. Last thing I heard was the "that's fu**cking creepy" and she didn't want to message me on Skype after. Help would be great :D.

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum.

From your lengthy post, it looks like you're all over the place...........

I have this friend who is 23 "female".
Why did you quote the word female? It seems like there's something behind it, but I didn't get it.

When I met she was super flirty, added me on Facebook, wanted me to add her on Skype and all of that a day into knowing her. 2 days after she found out I was 18 she wouldn't even hug me, but she'd be sort of nice.
Is this girl someone you only met in cyberspace? It's not clear if you met her IRL and then you started talking on FB and Skype. And when you mention hugging, are you talking about a hug emoticon? Please be clear, because the web is not our primary dimension.

I talked about a chick and how she liked me, then she told me to "stop talking about my flirts". I made a joke saying "jealous?" and she said "no, just boring xD".
Without beating around the bush, do you like this girl or just enjoy being in her remote company or you just like her attention? Which of the 3? Or all of them?

I sent a picture of the chick I was talking about to her and she sent me a picture of a guy saying "this is who i'm sleeping with".
What was your point in sending her the girl's pic? And what is your point now mentioning this?

I told her she is trying to upset me
How is she upsetting you exactly? She's someone you barely know. Also, she's just a friend. Can't she be sleeping around?

she... was doing "kappa" in one of the things she said.
What does that mean?

she said... that I "write constantly and about lovey ****"
She's just a friend and you need to stop that. Simply stop giving her too much attention.
LoveIsMyReligion

Sometimes we will look past the warning signs because we want something so badly.

Save yourself the heartache in the future and look elsewhere man.