I just want to make him happy

Hi.. So here's the thing.. This coming November 20 is my very very special friend birthday... We used to really love each other until one day it just ruined everything.. Well he already moved on but i still love him so much.. So it's been almost 4months that we rarely talk or chat.. We're like a stranger or idk we're just not that close anymore.. And i want to make him happy in his birthday.. Cause he really been through a lot.. I just want to see him happy just even for a day.. So please help me, how can i make him happy when we're sooooo far away? Any suggestion.. Please help me :(.. Should i sing him a song or make a video? Please i really need your help ???

evanescentworld

Who really broke up with who?

Who said the first goodbye?

Who was the dumper?

• Author

Well he the one who broke up.. And I'm the one who said goodbye.. But i texted him again and he did replied and said that we can be friends again.. :( my point is i dont care if we're not couple.. He does know it that i love him.. I just really want to make him happy in his day

It's not your job to make him (or anyone else) happy.

That's up to him.

It's up to YOU to make YOURSELF happy.

He broke up with you.

On his birthday - simply text him happy birthday.

• Like 1
  • Author

Hey yeah i know that.. But his like my bestfriend.. His still important to me and i still love him.. Call me stupid or insane.. But i dont mind getting hurt.. As long the person i love are happy.. If you can help me or give me some idea it would be nice.. If not thanks for your concern.. :(( and I'm not mad at you or anything sunny.. it's just what you call love and make them happy❤️

Is there anything you know he really likes?

Could he use a subscription to iTunes? And then you could put some nice songs in there? And he could upload any of his songs there... and use it through the cloud through any of his devices if he has an Internet connection.

Or you could send him a cake through one of those interflora-like services...

Or you could call the local bakery and have it delivered to him, but you need to be sure when he's home for that...

Really, the options are infinite.

do not buy gifts. tell him happy birthday! :) or something.

listen you obviously want him back. then dont do this to yourself. move on and then maybe he will come back. its better to show that youre strong then that you need him to live your life. thats not attractive.

• Like 2

You can't make another person happy. Happiness has to come from within.

He broke up with you so that means he doesn't want you to make an effort for him on his birthday.

Nothing YOU do will change how he feels. You do anything will probably have the opposite effect & make him feel sad or mad that you are still clinging to him & the relationship that has handed.

Therefore you should do nothing.

• Like 2