Do I stick it out?

confused1001

I'm 21 and have been with my boyfriend for over a year and a half now. We do LDR during the school year and see each other about twice a month. For the past couple months I have been feeling confused about my relationship with my boyfriend. I don't know what initially caused it, but I feel like it may be GIGS or Grass Is Always Greener Syndrome. I don't know why I feel weird in the relationship, its just a weird feeling that maybe there is someone else out there who could make me happier. He loves me unconditionally, never judges me, and has no trouble expressing his love which I really like. Lately I have just been noticing some things that bother me. These things have always bothered me since we started dating it's just lately I have been focusing on them more where before I could just brush them off. For example, sometimes he gets in bad moods that last all day over silly things such as traffic. So when we hang out and hes in this he gets very quiet and isn't his happy self. This happens more often then id like and makes me not want to hang out with him when hes in these moods. I have talked to him about this, but I feel like its something that's hard to control. He also is very sarcastic which is often funny, however sometimes it can be very annoying when I am asking questions I actually want to know the answer to and I keep getting sarcastic answers until I get mad and he finally answers my question. There are other things too, but I won't go into every detail.

I feel like my issues are little things, however I feel myself wondering if they're something I'd want to live with forever if he is "the one"

If I would see someone else in my situation I would say "if your gut is telling you he is not the one then he is not the one" However I worry if he really could be the one and I am just over analyzing things and would regret leaving him after a few months or years.

I guess I just wonder if anyone else has experienced something like this and what they did. I also wonder if there is anyone who has gone through GIGs and stayed in the relationship through it and how that worked out. General advise/comments are welcome of course too :)

Follow your own advice.

At 21 your life is in front of you.

Make a list of pros & cons. See if that gets you anywhere in your deliberations.

why do you keep making more threads about wether you should leave him or not?. its okey to seek advice but to constantly ask people you dont know if you should leave him isnt going to help you out.

what you need to understand is that no relationship is perfect. no relationship is worth having if you dont work to make it better. yes there will be people who have more money then you, who are better looking then you and who is more interesting then you, but longtime relationships are built with trust and friendship more then sex. if you build something with someone and invest in the relationship you will find that person much more attractive.

you dont have to rush anything. so what if it doesnt work out at 22? you are still young enough to have kids, get married, switch jobs. i wasnt as interested in my ex or my new girlfriend as they were with me in the beginning. now i cannot ever imagine leaving her.

talk to him about it and dont try to change him. he will change if he belive its worth it. hope this helps