Want us both to move to another state

I would like to say that my girlfriend and I have been in a LD relationship (2 hours away) for over one year and are doing quite good. When we first started dating I told her I was trying to make a move to another state which is a 14hr drive away. She was okay with that and as time went on she said she wouldn't want to be without me so she would go. However, recently she obtained a new job (one that was more in-line with her career goals) and she really likes it. I suggested to her that making the move while we are young (24) would be the best time as we don't have too many attachments such as house, kids, jobs. If things weren't good in the new state we could move back after a trial period of a year or two. We have talked about it but can not come to a solution as we both want to be in different places. I am trying to find a way to come to a solution and am trying to be open to the situation as I understand her reasons for not wanting to move. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or anything else to offer...? Thanks.

Possible for you to move to her location for now?

See how that goes for a year or so, and then make a potential move if you're both wanting that?

You'll still be young...

• Author

That is/was the plan in a way. I'm looking for jobs in both locations and if something turns up in the land afar then we have have a way to make the decision to make the big move. Conversely, if I make the move to her town then that is kind of troublesome in the sense that it wouldn't look so hot resume-wise to be hopping jobs...