how can i start a LDR?

hi! folks this is juan from Argentina

let me tell you that i always loved usa and now i realized that i wanna live there, so i would like to find a partner before i go because i think it would be no a good idea to go alone to find there a new job and a new life. i would need someone besides me to help.

so i think this should be a long distance relationship for a while till i find a new job there cuz i dont want to lose my job here because its difficult to get a new one if i have to get back for if the things get bad in america and dont get used to their culture.

but the trouble is where i can talk with an american girl. cuz i foung out that in okcupid, or match.com or pof.com, girls only want to talk with guys near them.

so do you suggest any website or any other means?

thanx

Juan

I think you have this all backwards

Have you ever been to the US on vacation? if not come here to check it out to make sure you like it in person.

Then do research on immigration & find out what it will take to get a green card or at least a work permit. If you can get them, start looking for a job. When you get a job, then you can move here. Once you are here it will be easier to find somebody to date.

Why don't you book a vacation and get to know the country well ,, name is wonderful amazing but you have to live there and see, some times you may feel running back home. I grew up in Los Angele's USA. Since I was a kid till age of 21 but be honest after I moved to Europe I don't think I like to move back there. In your case book a vacation go there USA is huge there are many counties states, so find out where is the best. And as the other member said just find a job there let the rest come to you. LDR uh lala you can talk and talk for many years friend.