Surprise visit

We're in a long distance relationship. We've been apart for more than a month. I've told her that i won't be home until christmas but, I am actually going home this last week of september. Any ideas on how to surprise her?

I think the fact that you are going to be there will be all the surprise she needs??

My bf jokes about this all the time; I wish he would (we both have kids so planning something spontaneous like this is virtually impossible). So I think it is great what you are doing. Just stand there at her her front door, maybe hiding your face behind a big bouquet of flowers or get one of her friends involved and let her think she has a lunch date or something with one of them and then there is you sitting there instead.

But as I said; you being there when she thought she had to wait till Christmas is the only surprise she will need :)

I just hope she has a strong heart (joke) :D

• Like 1
todreaminblue

ring her from outsider talking as if you are still long distance say how much you wish you could be with her and then ...knock on the door...had a guy do this ...nearly passed out with happiness........deb

• Like 2

Get an ally. Make sure she is where ever you need her to be . . . her house, your house, a party & show up . . . like when the dad's show up at the kids' school

• Like 1
Any ideas on how to surprise her?
I know I would want to know if he's coming, because I want to be ready. I'd want to look my best. Though he's seen me not at my best, still that's what I wish and any woman would wish (I guess). I want to be well waxed, and with decent hair, etc.

So I think I'd want him to tell me at least one day in advance. Also, what if she's busy or planned something for the days you're there? As it's not something that happens so often, I would make sure to maximize the time together. So I'd cancel appointments, I'd take time off from work, etc. But you need to know to plan about all that.

Just my two cents.

• Like 2