My girlfriend in LDR changed. :/

Escapetheone

Okay, me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 3 months so far and she randomly changed. One day she changed and i accepted it and tried to help her get through whatever may be troubling her. It turned out she was cheating on me and it was hurting her. She told me this as we were doing some intimate texting and it really struck a blow to me. She said she was sorry and that she doesn't want it to end the relationship and she said she only did it because of the lack of physical intimacy between us.(That doesn't excuse it and i told her that and she got really angry) I forgave her and we are currently trying to repair the relationship. When i don't trust her she gets angry and i get into a heart to heart with her and tell her how i feel and i need her to understand and try to help me through this and i'll do the same. The thing is, she always finds a way to do something else, she even said sometimes she finds me annoying and would rather use social media. Today we were watching a movie on Skype together and she randomly started messaging someone else and she said she was getting bored. I told her i'd like her to stop and she did for a little bit but then she just went back to it so i said bye and hung up.(Probably a bad move but i was angry) She said she was googling something i asked about the movie (she's seen it i haven't but she didn't know what i asked) I said sorry for getting angry and said "Can we try again sometime?" She said no and said she has a short attention span and stuff like she doesn't have the attention span for it. I then asked how have we done things together for hours on end (like just laying down in a call talking for an hour or two) We argued and she said (exact words) "it's really annoying when you draw conclusions, that's what makes me wanna go, so just shutup and come back in a bit." and we continued to argue and then i apologized and we stopped arguing and we fixed everything and she said she had to update her phone and she hasn't messaged me after 10 hours. (So that was to show what our relationship is like now) I said i loved her(which she rarely says anymore) and she replied with Xx and i said im sorry about what happened we should try again sometime. So basically we would text a lot and call a couple times a day and now we text(most likely fight) and now she doesn't want to be romantic or sexual and always has an excuse or reason to leave me alone for hours. (I'm confused and would like some advice or some clearance on what may be happening or some possible reasons for the change of the relationship or her behavior, she lives in the uk i live in america, also sorry for the essay i wanted to be as descriptive as possible)

ExpatInItaly

This girl isn't LDR material. She has already cheated after only three months; she isn't committed to you and her way of dealing with the infidelity is extremely immature and self-centred. If physical intimacy is the problem, she's going to do again since you're on different continents and can't get physical with each other. She cheated and tells you to shut up, and yet your're the one apologizing? That's ass-backwards, OP. Get rid of her and find someone who respects you. She doesn't.

How old are both of you, if you don't mind me asking? Have you ever met in person?

She wants a physical relationship with somebody. Since you can't provide that to her, this LDR has no hope.

• Like 1
She wants a physical relationship with somebody. Since you can't provide that to her, this LDR has no hope.

i agree, at some point the talking won't be enough to hold a LDR together

BridgetGrey

I just came out of a LDR and I'm sorry because I know what am I gonna say hurts you and pains , but you have to end it. It's not going anywhere because for your GF the distance is weighting to a point where she cheated. Are you happy with her and is she happy with you? I know this better than anyone , my and ex I got together online , but when we jumped into the relationship and especially after we met we just wanted each other physically so badly and long distance factored in because we were leading our lives in different points. Now the reality is that while I bitch about my ex and , but I do realize long distance does just not work unless both sides want to be together in the future in the same country or get married.

It's unfortunate and my friend also LDR ended due to the fact that her ex did not want to move back and found another girl. It sadden to me say this , but having a relationship with your phone and laptop for a long time sucks.

I know I put up with very boring stuff, and overly annoying stuff coming from him. But I did because I'm in love and he needed me to listen or whatever. And I was there for him. Sometimes it was almost unbearable, during the peak of his depression, but I held on.

I think she's not that into you, or not anymore. You deserve better. But please try to know what she likes and dislike, ok? So you can pick a movie together and no one will get bored. We all have our likes and dislikes.