How do you know if he's cheating?

LeonatheWriter

I'm in a long distance relationship and it's getting really rocky right now. My gut tells me he isn't being completely honest, and he's hiding things.

He's lied to me many times before, but when I confronted him about a recent lie, he promised never to lie to me again. This time, I feel like he's seeing another girl. There are just so many signs telling me he's hiding something, but I can't explain or talk to him about it. He'll give me more excuses.

I just want to know, if I should let it go or not. How did you find out your significant other cheated? Did anyone ever have a gut feeling or intuition telling you that something was off?

Michelle ma Belle

You know the answer to this already.

He's lied before so it's natural to be suspicious especially in a LDR.

My advice? Listen to your gut. It is RARELY wrong in my experience.

Good luck.

Hi, i saw your post in the OM/OW section and wanted to answer here , in case the other is deleted.

I have been cheated on tons of times from my ex. My gut feeling was sending me red flags and i ignored them over and over again. I wanted to believe him.

After the relationship ended, you know what i realized?

I was asking a liar for the truth.

Just something to think about.

The real problem is, even if he is not cheating, do you want to continue in a relationship with no trust? It does not matter who's fault it is, for some reason, there is something wrong with your chemistry. Somethings not working well. Think if he is worth the work and then decide to stay or leave.

Hope everything goes well regardless the outcome of the relationship!

My gut tells me he isn't being completely honest, and he's hiding things.
Just reading your post made me anxious.

There are just so many signs telling me he's hiding something
Like what?

Did anyone ever have a gut feeling or intuition telling you that something was off?
Yes, but something off doesn't mean a guy is cheating. I mean, it could be, in a number of cases, but not always.

Maybe you can tell us:

1) What he lied about in the past and how recurrent it was

2) If he lied to avoid arguments with you

3) What makes you think he's cheating on you

4) If you ever met this guy or he's just a man in cyberspace

5) In case you meet in person, how often?