Long distance problems...

Hi everyone who reads this,

I'm a 20 year old man in love with the best girl in the world

I'm just going to use this as an outlet and I hope to see some serious reactions i guess.

Quite a while ago I met a girl over the internet ( i had no idea what she looked like th first week neither did she know how i looked )

We were so busy enjoying eachother just talking all nights that we didnt even care about how we looked.

So after a week we exchanged pictures and she was absolutely beautiful,

(I'm not going to say I'm handsome about myself but I'm not bad looking either)

She really was into me like i am into her.

The problem however is that she lives near Mexico and I live in the netherlands, just to see her would cost over 1500 euro's and I've told her numerous times that I would make sure I'd keep getting money to see her.

However she tried to break us up 3 times because she didnt see future in us because of the distance.

Than I always talked her out of it and afterwards she told me that she was sorry for being so worried and than she tells me how much she loves me.

Than couple days ago she says she wants to marry me, I told her i was so happy to read that but I hadn't said it because I didnt want to scare her by being too forwarding.

3 days ago she sent me a message saying: "You make me so happy, I truly love you, I mean it!"

Than there is a 29 hour silence, and I'm messaging her multiple times that I'm worried why she isnt responding.

Followed by a message that it's not going to work out and she actually wants to break us up.

She said she met someone else over there but I'm having trouble believing that because it kinda feels like she wants to just talk "us" out of my head because otherwise I'd keep trying to talk her out of breaking up.

Anyways we agreed that I could skype her one last time so that I can have some last words with her because I'm truly devestated by it.

She's sending me messages telling that I dont deserve what she is doing to me.

I have no idea what to do, I love her so much I can't think of anything else but her and the thought of "us"having no chance anymore makes me wanna cry.

Just reply whatever you like I'll read all the replies anyway i can use whatever you got...

soccerrprp

You CANNOT be in love with someone you've never met. You are in love with an "idea." In love with a picture of a girl that you don't even know is real. She is doing the right thing here and you need to see this as an opportunity to spare you further pain.

The chances of infidelity seem high. She is lonely and seeking male approval, contact and you are too far away and too expensive of a distance to consider.

• Like 1

As enjoyable as your "relationship" may have been it wasn't real & it had no hope of every becoming real. The distance is too great. The immigration issues, cultural etc. are more than you two can over come for the foreseeable future.

Conversations about marriage are merely fantasy pipe dreams when you have never met.

Enjoy what you had but let it go to pursue relationships with people who are in your geography who you can actually see, hold, kiss, etc.

• Author

I understand why you guys say that but for one, I've seen more than enough of her I know she is real and that she didn't lie about how she looked.

As for the costs of seeing her I'm more than willing to keep seeing her even if the price was twice as much.

and D0nnivain i understand that marriage is a fantasy pipe but still it's not something you say for fun.

I know we won't get married right away but as you said it's just a fantasy.

I'd move away from here to be with her if I'd get a job there and that is easier said than done but for true love you have to adapt and if you think rational than this love is absolutely retarded and cant be called true love.

But if you'd read all of our conversations and felt what i felt than you'd swim to her if it were possible.

I don't want anyone else, I dont care about sex if it's with anyone else than with the person I love.

and the only person I've ever loved is my princess.

I just feel so broken now even though she wants to still talk to be long distance friends...

I know it's hard but you have to concentrate on getting over her. Find a nice girl closer to where you are. It will help tremendously

• Author

I'm the pickiest guy in the world, it's not even hard for me to get girls but I choose not to.

I only want to be with someone i truly love and i've never loved anyone until i met her.

I used to have some teen love between 14-16 but never lasted long because i wouldn't commit to girls i didn't love and i don't regret it.

after that I've been single for over 4 years now.

I barely sleep anymore and sometimes I think about how I've lost her and I just break down and i seriously have to sit down for a while to recover and get on other thoughts.

She means more to me than anything else.

It's not just a dumb internet love it's my soulmate

You CANNOT be in love with someone you've never met. You are in love with an "idea." In love with a picture of a girl that you don't even know is real. She is doing the right thing here and you need to see this as an opportunity to spare you further pain.

The chances of infidelity seem high. She is lonely and seeking male approval, contact and you are too far away and too expensive of a distance to consider.

Honestly, I beg to differ here. Not in relation to this specific situation. But, in general is what I speak of. The capitalization here caused me to stop and respond.

I am head over heels in love with a woman who I just met for the first time this past week. We had talked for over a month before this. But, this included incredibly important conversations that some couples may not even experience.

This does not mean that no problems will ever exist. It simply suggests that I am confident enough in our connection that we will be able to work them out.

Not in love with an idea at all. Though, I have definitely been guilty of this in the past.

There is no one right place and time to meet someone. No rules as to what always works. I consider myself as pretty reflective and very analytical. All of the bad experiences in my past will make me a better partner today.

It is really important that we try not to generalize when giving advice to others. In my humble opinion, that is.

Hi everyone who reads this,

I'm a 20 year old man in love with the best girl in the world

I'm just going to use this as an outlet and I hope to see some serious reactions i guess.

Quite a while ago I met a girl over the internet ( i had no idea what she looked like th first week neither did she know how i looked )

We were so busy enjoying eachother just talking all nights that we didnt even care about how we looked.

So after a week we exchanged pictures and she was absolutely beautiful,

(I'm not going to say I'm handsome about myself but I'm not bad looking either)

She really was into me like i am into her.

The problem however is that she lives near Mexico and I live in the netherlands, just to see her would cost over 1500 euro's and I've told her numerous times that I would make sure I'd keep getting money to see her.

However she tried to break us up 3 times because she didnt see future in us because of the distance.

Than I always talked her out of it and afterwards she told me that she was sorry for being so worried and than she tells me how much she loves me.

Than couple days ago she says she wants to marry me, I told her i was so happy to read that but I hadn't said it because I didnt want to scare her by being too forwarding.

3 days ago she sent me a message saying: "You make me so happy, I truly love you, I mean it!"

Than there is a 29 hour silence, and I'm messaging her multiple times that I'm worried why she isnt responding.

Followed by a message that it's not going to work out and she actually wants to break us up.

She said she met someone else over there but I'm having trouble believing that because it kinda feels like she wants to just talk "us" out of my head because otherwise I'd keep trying to talk her out of breaking up.

Anyways we agreed that I could skype her one last time so that I can have some last words with her because I'm truly devestated by it.

She's sending me messages telling that I dont deserve what she is doing to me.

I have no idea what to do, I love her so much I can't think of anything else but her and the thought of "us"having no chance anymore makes me wanna cry.

Just reply whatever you like I'll read all the replies anyway i can use whatever you got...

Hi! First of all, I truly do believe that there are few general rules when it comes to love. Knowing what someone looks like is not the most important thing in the world when getting to know someone. Looks can be lost in an instant. They also tend to fade with time. Not that there does not need to be some sort of attraction. It's just that much more important is the complete connection you have.

Love does not have to know any type of geographical boundaries. We should not be literally limited to only those within our own vicinity. Some things only need to be temporary. It is the person on the other end who should always be most important.

What worries me here is specifically the fact that this woman seems to change her mind as much as she does her underwear. She seems to be sending you many mixed messages. As if she is an Eagles fan one minute and then a Cowboys the next. This is not healthy for you. No matter what her reason is for doing it. The fact is that she still is. Thus, trying to pursue anything more in relation to passion may continue to provide you with more questions than answers. And, as crazy as this may then sound. That would be the best case scenario.

justwhoiam

She sent pics of herself or you chatted with her live on cam?

It might smell like catfish.