how should I deal with this?

I need help right now, i've got a big problem it feels like and this is stressing the crap out of me.

I've been in a long distance relationship for over a year but me and my boyfriend have not gotten a chance to meet yet and I love him but it feels hopeless because I feel like he's not even trying.He's 18 and I'm 15 he can travel to me but he can't afford it and he's super picky with jobs still he complains he can't find any after trying like twice and then he gives up though he claims he wanna meet me.If I were him I would've done everything, I would've taken any job I could possibly get but I'm not 18 and my parents won't let me travel to him.

I have now fallen for a boy on my school, I had no idea he would ever like me because we are complete opposites but he added me on fb and told me it had taken him time just to find out my name since we have no mutual friends online or in real life, so he must really like me.He knows now since we're fb-friends that I'm not single and this has caused him to back off and I feel horrible but I don't want him too I'm falling for him more and more and I don't want this to happen but it is..my current relationship is going nowhere, this could go somewhere.It's confusing me and it feels like I've gotta make a choice, my friends says I've gotta make a choice.

I hid my relationship status from him on fb but when it was already too late so now it doesn't matter anyway, I just want him to think I'm single for a while so I can find out for real if he likes me, I just wanna know.Then I can make a choice.

I don't know how to deal with this, it's so stressing..what should I do how do I deal with this?:(

I will meet this boy again after the summer everyday for two more years and I think we're gonna be good friends when the summer's over..if I still have these feelings for him then and he feels something too anything could happen.

I would feel so guilty.

LDRs are difficult under the best of circumstances. In light of the fact that you have never met & there is no meaningful short term prospect of you getting together, I would end your OL relationship & concentrate on the local boy.

• Like 1
LDRs are difficult under the best of circumstances. In light of the fact that you have never met & there is no meaningful short term prospect of you getting together, I would end your OL relationship & concentrate on the local boy.

I agree. TBH, I could hardly consider your relationship with the OL guy anything real. You've never met and he won't be seeing you anytime soon. You cannot consider yourselves exclusive at this time, so I would see how it goes with the guy you know in RL. You're still young so don't be disappointed that this other guy cannot come to see you. Also, even if he did, I'm not sure what the age of consent laws in your state, but your OL guy can get in serious trouble by having sexual relations with you.

• Like 2

Frankly, LDR have never worked for me (and I've been in 4). Over time I realized that you should always go for local guys, because a relationship like that is much more fulfilling. Don't get upset, you will find a great boyfriend who you will love.

One thing you're too young to have learned yet is men are very visual and so they're very "out of sight, out of mind." And if a woman is smart, she will also choose someone she's actually met who lives in her town over someone she's never met, who may be absolutely anyone and might not even be good in person. My thinking is that if he is a real catch, then he's got plenty of girls after him right where he is at, in the flesh. If he's unable to get a local girlfriend, he's likely got some big flaw you haven't been allowed to know about yet.

Girl, life is for living NOW, not waiting around for someone. You go out and date and have fun. You haven't even met this guy. Don't tell him anything. You can't possibly have any type of commitment since 1) you haven't met and 2) he's long-distance and also you're underaged most places.

Just forget about him and have fun. It's very easy when you haven't met a person to "imagine" that they have all the qualities of that "ideal boy" you have in your head and that we all have in our head. That's why sometimes unmet internet romances get so heated but rarely turn out to have any substance. He will not be what you imagine. Date someone real who's there and ready to date.

Good luck.