i love him but another woman is after him?!!

samantha0111

Whenever I like some guy , he either is surrounded by females or has a girlfriend.

My ex of 5 years left him for other women. And when I tried to move on by liking another guy whom I recently met, he too seems taken. He is quite a good looking guy and is an artist.

I met him 2 months ago and we became friends. He is very career driven and likes to work on self improvement and loves reading books and stays aware through news, history and educational topics. He is quite knowledgeable.

So far he hasn't had any link ups with any of his beautiful female co actresses.

Some reporter/interviewer who did a telephonic interview with him seems quite impressed by him.

She has started following him and all his fanclubs on twitter, favourites all tweets related to him and keeps answering tweets related to him.

He does not follow her or reply to her. But she seems smitten.

She has his phone number and seeing her obsession with him, she must be calling him so obviously he ll get with her coz she ll try her best to nail him.

He does not get involved with any female co actors or the women interviewers who flirt with him but this lady might try since she has his number and seems smitten.

He is ambitious and said he is passionate about acting and wants to be knwn as 1 of the best actors in the world

Honestly I like him a lot. This interviewer lives in a different city from him though. He plays a role of a mythological character and she told one of the writers who wrote a book on the character about him on twitter.

She mostly talks about politics and keeps sending messages or tweets to a news channel reader. Or she talks about my 'friend'. She probably stalks his tags on twitter or such because she answers or replies to those tweets which are not even directed to her, about him.

I live in a different city from him now and so does she.

Do you think she loves him or is infatuated? Do you think he ll get together with her

nomadic_butterfly

Whenever I like some guy , he either is surrounded by females or has a girlfriend.

I think you should be with a trustworthy boyfriend and not let your past dictate your future. IF you keep dating men with a "grass is greener complex," you will get the same result. Maybe you need to tweak your judgement of character?

It doesn't matter what another woman does or doesn't try. If he loves you and is devoted to you, he will not leave you for someone else. Do not let insecurity get the best of you. If God forbid he did "walk out" for the "other woman," he is not a quality man! Who wants to suffer the mental or emotional anguish of not being able to trust a partner?

Tell him her cyber stalking makes you a bit uncomfortable. He might insist it's just business, nothing personal. Depending on how you perceive his integrity, that could be the truth and you'd need to drop it and show some confidence. At the end of the day, it's up to him to make it clear he is unavailable. He can't control how other women feel about him, but he can take a bold stance so they respect your relationship and show appropriate boundaries.

Do you think she loves him or is infatuated? Do you think he ll get together with her