Need Advice on LDR Break-up

soothsayer5

Hi there.

Need some advice. I'd like to know your opinions regarding my story.

I was in a long distance relationship with my second cousin from March 2012 till 31st may 2014. Our first year went so great talking on calls, skyping etc.

Then things started to get worse month by month. I began to abuse my dear love, and blackmailed her. Then on Jan 2014 she decided to break up with me. She wouldn't reply my texts or calls for 2 days. I was so obsessed with her that I decided to meet her FOR THE FIRST TIME (being in a relationship).

So we finally met somehow, and we again were so happy together. I stopped abusing my gf and respected her the way I should have always had.

We had our ups and downs right after 2 weeks when I returned to my city.

She started ignoring me so much, disrespected me a lot, doesn't want to talk to me, keeps telling me that she loves me and cares for me, but her actions spoke the real truth. So I decided to breakup on 17th May 2014, but I never wanted that ever. I love her so madly and didn't want to lose her. So I told her that I am breaking up. And she kept questioning me stuff like don't you love me? etc..

On 27th May 2014, I started to get texts from her that she's sorry for everything and all that, and she texted my mom. I agreed to talk to her again thinking that she won't ignore me and show respect and care. But I was so wrong. After 2 days, she again started to ignore me, and disrespected me, and kept blaming me for everything, and told me that she is breaking up with me. And I felt like my life is finished. I apologized for 24 hours on texting, but she didn't reply. Then I got so fed up and I told her that if you really want us separated, I won't say a word now, I won't reply you anywhere, don't contact me again, stuff like that.

Now when I sent this text, I got a reply from her straight away. She was telling me that she won't throw away things that will recall our memories, and won't delete our pictures... Then again I got a text from her:

"Take care and relax. In about a week, you will forget about me" etc..

My broken heart once again broke in millions of tiny pieces. Can't even express how I am feeling.

Now I want your opinion about this. I know after a week or two, she'll contact me and apologize. I am 99 percent sure about this. We've never had a gap of more than 7 days without communicating with each other no matter how hard the situation was.

But I am 1 percent doubtful that if she doesn't contact me even after 2 weeks, what will I do. I love her and I don't ever want to replace her with anyone else.

I want her back so badly. I am still obsessed with her (Not as much as I was before, but still).

Please tell me:

What to do now?

Should I just forget everything and move on?

Or should I wait for her to come back to me?

Because I know she loves me. But her ego is at its peak.

I have been crying every single night for the last month. The harder I try to forget her, the more I think of her. The more I get busy, the more she's in my mind. And when I am free, I can't stop crying.

Please help me!

I am really thankful to you for taking time to read this.

Thank You.

Edited by hamzarana75

Hello hamzarana75,

I'm sorry you are going through pain. For what you tell, your relationship seems to have been like a rollercoaster. It seems to me that the two of you are not compatible, you keep breaking up and coming back together, and disrespecting each other.

In my opinion both of you should learn from what you've done wrong, and move on and try to find someone more compatible.

• Author
soothsayer5

Thank you for your reply Trufita.

I've already learned a lot from my mistakes, but moving on is hell of a big thing to do.

It was my first relation that lasted more than 2 years.

I just got a text from her yesterday that she misses me. I didn't reply. Well I guess moving on is all that's left for me to do.

It's killing me every second. Can't stop thinking about her.

Don't want to frighten you, but it has been 3 months for me and it still feels like that. Prepare for a long and painful journey. It won't be easy, but you will get stronger at the end.