Well he just left for good.. He finished packing up his apartment yesterday and we got lunch today to say goodbye. We don't have an official date for when I am going to come visit but we have decided it will be in July! He should be landing in Denver here shortly and it just hit me. My heart is broken and I miss him so much! I am crazy about this guy (I know it hasn't been that long) and he is now 8.5 hours away. We got a really good photo together and I framed that to put on my desk so that is helping but I feel kind of lost. I honestly feel that if we are able to do long distance from the next 6-7 months, I think he is the one! But I find it hard to live in the now while knowing what could be.. I think the hardest part is that I just want to give him a big hug and kiss him and I can't..

How does everyone deal with the initial sadness of them leaving?

• Like 1

Awww, I really understand you. I just went through the same almost a month ago when my husband left. We have no idea when we'll see each other again and I could find myself crying desperated in the toilet.

What worked for me was keeping busy really busy all the time.

It took him 2 days to arrive home, so those two days with no news from him were the hardest ones. He did get internet in one airport and we spoke a little bit but I couldn't stop myself from crying all the time.

Focus on your every day life, get busy... :)

• Like 1