i think i am in a rebound relationship?

I felt in love with a girl and we dated for 3 months until she had too go back to her country.

after 3 months long distance i found out she keeps liking her ex pictures she never told me about her ex. and now i found out that she got rejected by him a month for she start dating me? we are now 9 months together but i feel my self so disrespected and betrayed

because she always says i am the only man in her heart blablabla. and she was doing shady about the contact with her ex and removed him instantly after i said something about it ( this is the weirdest because i didnt tell it in a negative way and i never been jealouse before ) but she never told me he was her ex only some months later. i feel cheated on because the only way we communicate is facebook and skype and she is doing it with her ex too and saying that he looks good on his profile pictures she never likes other guys pictures only his that is the strangest. this are examples of pictures he posted and she likes she dont like his normal pictures like his dog or something

http://s1.postimg.org/5aah8zpvj/1463699_463191277124294_20935541_n.jpg

View image: 1239768 427639770679445 1928285285 n

i really dont know what to do i just feel so betrayed by her because i was going to visit her and i invested so much time and money in our relationship :lmao: and then she is talking with her ex while we don't talk much due the time difference.

the idea that i am a second choice :sick: but strangest thing is that i am not afraid that she will go back to him i so look much better and they never had sex and she is obsessed with me but i feel so disrespected after everthing i done for her. hmmm

am i over re acting or am i right that something is wrong here?

she removed him completely out of her life and i believe this but the damage is all done i feel so disrespected should I just leave her?

oh and when i try to talk with her about it she is getting hurt that i don't trust her while it is her own fault that i am suspicious

and when i asked why she communicated with him she says she felt guilty and only talked about mi (why does the ex want to talk about me) and when i asked if i can she the conversations if it was innocent she sayed she deleted it.

Edited by linuxking

Um, the pictures you posted are drawings. Girly drawings, imo. What is wrong with her liking them?

Can you explain how she has disrespected you?

HeavenOrHell

Yes, you're over reacting..

Betrayed how? Because she liked some drawings of his?

Obsessive isn't healthy.

Maybe she knew you'd over react if she said she's still in touch with him, so she kept it quiet.

Partners can be friends with their ex's. it doesn't mean there's any cheating, I am friends with my ex and my partner is with his, we've all moved on into friendship.

Hopefully you know her well enough to know if she's capable of cheating or not, no-one here can tell you that, I'm just saying that just cos they're still friends doesn't mean there is bound to be something going on.

Maybe she did start a r/ship with you too soon though. How long were they together for?

I felt in love with a girl and we dated for 3 months until she had too go back to her country.

after 3 months long distance i found out she keeps liking her ex pictures she never told me about her ex. and now i found out that she got rejected by him a month for she start dating me? we are now 9 months together but i feel my self so disrespected and betrayed

because she always says i am the only man in her heart blablabla. and she was doing shady about the contact with her ex and removed him instantly after i said something about it ( this is the weirdest because i didnt tell it in a negative way and i never been jealouse before ) but she never told me he was her ex only some months later. i feel cheated on because the only way we communicate is facebook and skype and she is doing it with her ex too and saying that he looks good on his profile pictures she never likes other guys pictures only his that is the strangest. this are examples of pictures he posted and she likes she dont like his normal pictures like his dog or something

http://s1.postimg.org/5aah8zpvj/1463699_463191277124294_20935541_n.jpg

View image: 1239768 427639770679445 1928285285 n

i really dont know what to do i just feel so betrayed by her because i was going to visit her and i invested so much time and money in our relationship :lmao: and then she is talking with her ex while we don't talk much due the time difference.

the idea that i am a second choice :sick: but strangest thing is that i am not afraid that she will go back to him i so look much better and they never had sex and she is obsessed with me but i feel so disrespected after everthing i done for her. hmmm

am i over re acting or am i right that something is wrong here?

she removed him completely out of her life and i believe this but the damage is all done i feel so disrespected should I just leave her?

oh and when i try to talk with her about it she is getting hurt that i don't trust her while it is her own fault that i am suspicious

and when i asked why she communicated with him she says she felt guilty and only talked about mi (why does the ex want to talk about me) and when i asked if i can she the conversations if it was innocent she sayed she deleted it.

• Author

i know partners can be friends with their exes but they only broke up because she went on a gap year where she met me. so they didn't broke up because there relationship failed and the first thing i see when she is back in her country is that she call him good looking and she was shady about the contact so i feel betrayed because she was dishonest but i don't see her as some one who cheats but i dont have the feeling she was over him when she liked her pictures and the fact that he rejected her it is al weird but maybe i am overthinking and ruining something good

HeavenOrHell

I think you need to ask her straight if she still has feelings for him, but don't ask in an accusing way, keep it cool and friendly, just say to her you won't be angry with her but does she still have feelings for him, and does she think you have a rebound r/ship?

That's the only way you'll know for sure.