Moving on?

So my long distance relationship isnt really working out ..

We still talk but i keep on getting pain or heart ache knowing that he doesnt cares and that he is loosing interest from me and it aches me so badly at times,and i feel like suiciding.

Please give me some tips, as to how i should control this heart ache and feel better? And how i should move on?

have you thought of therapy?

your relationship should be a source of happiness in your life. it should not be making you feel suicidal. why do you say you know he doesn't care, or that he is losing interest?

i think the best thing for you would be to see a therapist or psychiatrist to help you with the emotional pain. find distractions--other activities you love and hang out with people you enjoy being around, those things can really help you when you are down. You have self-worth and value and a relationship shouldn't be the thing that validates your self-worth and value. I think it would be helpful if you started looking at how you can find strength from within, and there are people who can help you with that, and we are here to offer support too :)

hang in there, onlyyours