How did your LDR change you ?

Hi everyone ;) everybody good doing OK ?

Question is pretty simple so just go on and say it like it is

good changes bad ones include even funny ones just for heck of it.

I kind of am noticing my ahem bad girl :o side in some coversations we had and I never even knew existed coming out and I was such a good girl before :laugh::laugh::laugh: ...

• 2 weeks later...

I felt lonely for the first time in my life for a long period of time. I didnt realize how attached I was to my bf until months after he left. Im more independent now like how I was when I was single, I feel single, which is bad.

todreaminblue

When the relationship was good i felt very alone, and vulnerable, i missed him, i missed the intimacy at night, not sex i mean just being able to physically hold someone after the storms of everyday life and a tribe of kids held.......that it carried on so long as an ldr .....when I eventually packed up my kids my house my animals to move interstate to be with him, the relationship ended then after a few years...i tried to end it apart jus tbefore i moved down,as i felt i relied on him for emotional comfort and i was starting to get sick due to external stressors so i tried to cut him free...

ironically i found out living together increased the distance between him and i, we had spent so long apart we didnt know how to be together or how to survive living together, not from want of trying.....but from want of similarities of values and beliefs on what living together would eventually lead to.....values like fidelity..which was ......in our case......an ode to breaking up.....deb

HeavenOrHell

It's made me far more appreciative of my partner, I took my last long term partner for granted, which is hard not to do after many years living together, but it's something I'm sure I won't do again.

I appreciate every moment we spend together because we're not together every day.

I'm not sure it's changed me in many other ways, I'll give it some more thought though.

Hi everyone ;) everybody good doing OK ?

Question is pretty simple so just go on and say it like it is

good changes bad ones include even funny ones just for heck of it.

I kind of am noticing my ahem bad girl :o side in some coversations we had and I never even knew existed coming out and I was such a good girl before :laugh::laugh::laugh: ...

I also wont be getting myself caught up in another ldr. I thought he was the one but then I realized anyone can be the one....not just the one across the atlantic ocean. HAHA.

• Like 1
HeavenOrHell

There can be more than one 'the one' in a lifetime anyway, in my experience!

I also wont be getting myself caught up in another ldr. I thought he was the one but then I realized anyone can be the one....not just the one across the atlantic ocean. HAHA.