Is he giving me the, "i love you line" or being SERIOUS and real? :(

This looks long, but I swear it only takes 40 seconds to read, I made sure! This is VERY important and i need help. Please....

So, my boyfriend and I have a long distance realtionship, so it is VERY hard to see each other a lot of the time, like only 1-2 times a month sadly... :/

Before we became official, we got to know eachother for three months, then told eachother we really liked eachother, then finally made it official by month 4... he kind of seemed like a sweet talker at times before we even dated! Wanted to cuddle he said, left me goodmorning messages, once he asked me how far i had gone with a guy before (because he was telling me how he has only like kissed a girl twice, cuz he barely ever hangs out with girls, he is VERY shy too...) And then he said, "oh sorry, you don't have to answer that actually if you don't want!!"

but, he is a MAJOR christian. He speaks at his youth group, always wants to go every sunday and make it a priority, open talks to me about God, has invited me multiple times and has been trying to get me to go ever since we started liking eachother, and NOW dating, he still wants me to go so i am familar with people and like it there! but... on our second date, and also the third....we were making out like crazy, and he moved his hand onto my breasts... i got pretty mad and asked him how he could do that, and he texted me after the date saying he is so sorry for doing such a stupid thing... and he wants me to tell him his limits so next time he won't do anything wrong or bad.

So we know pretty much everything about each other, he has literally never had a girlfriend, kissed only two girls, I have only had one real boyfriend, so we know the past realtionship stuff as well. Anyway, We still Skype, call each other, and text/email nonstop.

Also, before we ever dated, i let him know straight up, that i am not the kind of girl to be sweet-talked, and that i am not the girl who wants to go and mess around or just makeout with any guy, i have morals and i'm not that kind of girl to be sketchy or do anything sexual until things got 100% serious. He said, "That's what i like about you, you're a special kind of girl:)"

OKAY, SO HERE WE GO: The other night, he said this when we were saying our goodnights, and earlier that night we were kind of talking sexy-ish, like about kissed and whatever, but then it cooled off and got to normall conversations. Then before bed, he said this: "Okaayyy goodnight baaaabe, hope you sleep well and ohhh... a secret...sshhh... I maybe kinda, love you...<3"

WELL, AS YOU CAN SEE... that was kind of...i don't know, it didn't seem genuine... like cliche, or something a guy would say just to sweeten the girl up so that he can get "some". I then said,

"I really, really hope you are not just feeding me a line. Seriously. Because I know better, and I know that guys do that. They say something they do not mean, so that they get lucky, or they just use the term loosely. Only say the things you mean. And especially since we don't get to spend a lot of time together, how could you mean it you know? Even if we do always always talk." He then said, "Haha yeah I know! I wanted to say this for a while but I thought you would say something like this! It really is something that I think I mean, and it's not a line. We are boyfriend and girlfriend you should trust me more and not worry as much :) But I of course know where you are coming from."

I theennnn said, "I am sorry but I DO have trust issues, because of just the way men are now days in life, I WANT to trust you more, I do try, but I make sure to guard my heart. THEN, he replied this...:"Yes I know and I don't really know what else to tell you but that I'm serious and I don't want to hurt you.." I then asked him why he loves me, he said :"You are the only person I have been able to REALLY communicate with so easily and good with, and we have just so so so much in common. I just really really like your personality and your liveliness, and just everything about you :) And you are beautiful and amazing and I just really reall really really really care for you... and I am also not 100% sure about it either, but I hope it's real and I also thing it will grow over time..!"

By all of this... what do you think? Do you think he is just using the typical boy line to try to butter and sweeten the girl up secretly...or what? PLEASE