SO with arm around another girl's waist

My SO and I have been dating for about 5/6 months and only got into an LDR about a month and a half ago when I decided to move for career reasons. He doesn't go out very often since we started dating and he went out with his friends a few nights ago. Firstly, all of his friends are girls, at least those that he goes clubbing with. Secondly, in most of the photos of him going out, he always has his arm around some girl or another's waist or the girl would be hugging him. Should I be worried or is that just normal for most guys to do?

If he only has female friends then those would be the ones he goes out with, you should discuss boundaries with him and clearly point out what is and what isn't acceptable behaviour.

i have male friends that are 100% platonic and when we go out and take photos, we might end up in some "close" positions for photographs--with an arm around a waist or on the shoulder as we crowd into the frame, or drunkenly hugging each other (as friends).

so it can be purely platonic. but if it bothers you, you should talk to him. hope this helps! :)

• Like 3