Long Time Friend says I Love You

Back in 2000-2001 I had met this girl named Nicole and her and I became best friends and then she introduced me to her family her little brother Gary and her mom and step dad. Over the years we remained good friends and then in late 2007 or 2008 they moved back to Texas where they came from and have stayed out there ever since.

Since moving back out there a lot has happened with them and Gary always told me he loved me and cared for me a lot but then I found out he was bi, had a lot of mental problems, cannot work or drive, did a lot of drugs, drinking, and sex, etc.

He says he's changed but I don't think I can believe him or really accept his past he's done a lot of stuff I disapprove of. And I don't know what to do, right now I am talking to other guys I'm interested in dating and Gary comes at me like this.

My personal opinion as a guy would be....

Do a GOOD check on what he's sayin , see if it's all true , and from here you have 2 possibilities :

1 - He's lying , so just don't go with it :)

2 - He's telling the truth and really loves you (genuinely) ...if this is the case , think it carefully if you can go into a relationship with him and (not to sound like a douche) but use his past against him , tell him to get his life in order , go to a gym etc etc if he wants u to be with him :) It will be a good way to check if he REALLY cares or not :)

• Author
My personal opinion as a guy would be....

Do a GOOD check on what he's sayin , see if it's all true , and from here you have 2 possibilities :

1 - He's lying , so just don't go with it :)

2 - He's telling the truth and really loves you (genuinely) ...if this is the case , think it carefully if you can go into a relationship with him and (not to sound like a douche) but use his past against him , tell him to get his life in order , go to a gym etc etc if he wants u to be with him :) It will be a good way to check if he REALLY cares or not :)

Hahaha yeah.