Do you think this relationship could work?

I met a really lovely guy at the end of the summer while living in my home town and we had an amazing night together where we talked until it got bright outside. The conversation was brilliant and we discovered we are really similar. Unfortunately I moved three hours drive away two weeks later to start my Masters degree and we didn't stay in contact, but I always felt a bit of regret that we didn't get to see where it might lead.

As soon as I got home for Christmas we bumped into each other and have spent the last few weeks together. It feels quite intense and we've both expressed how much we like each other. We both studied English so we talk about books and we both write. I think we're both quite sweet, sensitive people too so we're just nice to each other and get along really well. I genuinely care about him and he treats me like he cares about me.

It feels like it could be the start of something awesome, but I have to move back to start my second semester on Monday. We're meeting tomorrow, probably for the last time, and I want to talk to him about maybe continuing seeing each other, but I'm kind of confused about whether I should. As I said, it's only really been three weeks, so I don't know if deciding to travel to see each other is a good idea.

Thoughts?

I want to talk to him about maybe continuing seeing each other, but I'm kind of confused about whether I should. As I said, it's only really been three weeks, so I don't know if deciding to travel to see each other is a good idea. Thoughts?

If the question is actually whether you should talk about it, absolutely. If what you're asking is could it work, the answer is yes, but it depends on...

• how much each of you want a relationship
  • how much each of you want this relationship
  • dedication and passion
  • available time, willingness to make time
  • circumstances & details, each of which will require compromises