No response to a Merry Chirstmas on Christmas day .... or to anyone else.

I've wrote of this person here before. We are friends or more based on our face to face interactions. It was ambiguous when we parted. The relationship started in a work like environment. Most people we work with think we are a couple inspite of our saying we aren't (at least not yet.)

They told me to leave them alone on FB but that we are good to go once we are back on a face to face basis. So I did just that on FB only to send them a X-mas gift and say merry X-mas. Just an inexpensive token of friendship and I must admit some affection.

Since there I've not seen her reply to me or anyone else who's written anything on her wall or any such thing. She just up'n evaporated. FB does send a notification when someone opens your gift and reads the "card" attached.

What the devil should I make of this? I've tried not to think of it. I've tried to even put her totally out of my mind and set up some dates via OLD (Tell me to leave you alone will ya!) This is really bothering me now.

I wish I could call a family member of hers and know if she's ok.

There has been no word what so ever, other than a note that her or someone logged in as her saw my gift, since the middle of the month.

Edited by Mrlonelyone

People get busy during the holidays. She probably hasn't had time to get on facebook. You shouldn't worry about it just yet. Don't fb stalk... just wait until you get the notification.

I think you are overreacting.

She might even be out of town where she doesn't have internet access. If she hasn't responded to anyone else, there's probably a reason and she isn't just ignoring you.

• Author

I hope your right. I haven't been "stalking" her FB. (I've been actually cyberstalked where the person created a website just to trash me... lookin at a friends FB isn't anything like that.) It's just really odd even for her.

• Author
Good. glad everything is OK.;

So far as I can tell. Since she is someone I have to work with no matter what else happens it is most important that we are cool and able to get along. Everything beyond that is one of life's bonuses. :)