Help Her Fall Back In Love With Me!!!

Alright long story short, i met this girl on a summer trip, we fell for each other righ away, came back home from the trip and started dating. We dated for about 2 months b4 she had to go back to school. Talked alot on the phone, got to see her about 2ice a month. We had our ruff times, but all and all everything was good(so much so we had even discussed marriage) (minus the fact that one night, she got drunk and kiss "MAX" will call him). UNTIL. Two weekends ago, i had talked to her on a thur, and due to a sprung ankel, she was gonna stay in her dorm all weekend, friday b4 work, i talked to her on online for a little bit off and on, and then i started talking to her, and just as i relized some of her responces seemed odd, "max" said, hey this is one of "jessica's (we will call her my girlfrind) friends, MAX, who is this?" and i told him who i wuz and he was like "O hey dude whats goin on" and i told him that i had no reason to talk to him, but i had a good reason not to, so he said "alright no loss to me"

Any who, i couldnt get a hold of "jessica" all weekend, till finally sunday at like 11 oclock, i got ahold of her, and she was fixing to get into the shower, so i offerd to call her back, she stated that after she got out shes was gonna go to bed, and would rather talk to me now (witch was weird) so we (mainly me) talked a lil bit, and i brought up what happend fri with "max" and she jumped to his defence stating "well he just doesnt hold gruges" i blew it off, and let her take her shower. I couldnt sleep so about 230ish i called her and directly asked her....if ne thing else had happend between her and "max" and she stated that somthing had, and she didnt want to wake her room mate talkin about it, so i told her when she was ready to talk about it, to call me. Well 2 days went by and i finally broke down and tried to talk to her online, she just kept blowing me off, then she blocked me. Monday Night, she unblocks me, apologizes for everything, states that she doesnt feel the same about me anymore, and "what ever happends happends", about a relationship and friendship. Well shes home this weekend, and things are a lil better between us, so much so that we are meeting for lunch in a few days, now I WANT TO WIN HER BACK....HELP ME...I LOVE HER TO DEATH, and (around xmas time) shes movin back home (down here with me) for good!!! and id like to be with her...HELP ME...HOW CAN I WIN HER OVER, get her to fall BACK in love with me...i dont find it pos. for someone to fall OUT of love with someone else in a weekend

Well, I am kinda shocked... After what she did to you you still want her back ?!?!?! and she didn't even tell you what the hell happened ???

I guess love conquers all.. it is a saying I believe in and if you still want her back so it's your decision... BUT...

1. Don't be surprised if such a thing happens again since I don't see a reason why it wouldn't... You were great together and suddenly she did what she did and ignored you and all....

2. If you want this relationship to work and not having you wondering all the time what happend there (and you would as soon as this relationship would go further), you gotta know what happend, know what she feels, and both of you should be COMPLETELY HONEST before getting together...

----

Assuming you are ready to do everything cos you love her so much (don't you less appreciate her after this or disrespect her ??), you gotta understand there's nothing you can do for her to fall in love with you... sure, you can send flowers and act like a gentleman and be the best you can, yet make her fall in love with you again is unfortunantly not your decision....

Does she show interest to get together ?

Be careful and watch out that it is you she wants (if she is) and not a boyfriend that she is looking for... cos it seems to me a bit, like you're her back up and as soon as she lost Max, she came to you again....

There are a lot of options of what the hell is going on with her, so if you would be completely honest with each other and you'd also tell her how you were hurt by her, youmight get together...

and if it's not working and she have changed or whatever, forget about her.. although you love her sooooo much, you still gotta think how this relationship will turned out so you won't waste you're time and emotions for her....

Good Luck Dude....

Maybe you should try not talking to her as much for a while. (Maybe one or two e-mails per week) See what happens. If she doesn't contact you after three or four days, call her and casually ask how she's doing. If she's unresponsive, tell her you have to go do homework or something. I might be wrong here, but it seems like the more you try to talk to her, the more she shuts you out. She could just need some time to think about the situation. I'm a college student myself, so I know that sometimes (especially now that it's close to finals) you can be pretty stressed about all of the work and just don't want to have to deal with anything else, even if it's something you enjoy. Another thing that might help is if you tried to become more involved in an activity, such as music or art, or even sports. It will help keep your mind off of her, at least for a little while. I hope you guys can work things out! Good luck!

That's a good idea.. these activities make you feel better and forget it all..

Anyway, you might wanna give her some time.... If she doesn't look very interested so you would probably kno she's not really into you..

I would suggest though that before making a final decision you should still have a last talk with her to see if it's school or whatever that stress her or if she just has no reason for her behaviour and don't really care... Just in case...

Don't get your hopes too high though... I know how love can be so powerful you are willing to do anything to make stuff work, but if she's not into it so there's nothing you can realy do....