Sleeping together on the 1st date.... HELP I did it

We've been talking for 2 mos now and finally met, we hit it off great and the chemistry was there...

I was devastated when he had to leave on Sunday night to catch his plane home...

Monday he emails me and says "How is your day going sweetheart?"

I didn't hear from him the rest of the day nor did he call later that night...

I emailed him this morning at 9:30am

It's 12:10 now and I haven't gotten a reply..

Do you guys think I made a mistake sleeping with him too soon... I often times think I enjoy sex too much...I never dated in my teen yrs..I am 23 and my first love was at 18yrs old..We stayed together til I was 21.... I guess because I haven't dated I am somewhat making up for lost times...I've only had 3 lovers in my life (this current boyfriend s the 3rd one) I have morals and protect myself ...except for this time... I don't think I'm pregnant and won't even consider taking a test until my period is atleast a week late... Anyways..I am feeling as though he is palying mind games with me because I haven't heard from him... *sigh* I am just too damn emotional right now..I feel like crying though I don't regret sleeping with him... I don't love him at this point but I care about him...We've been talking for about 2 mos now...He said he wants marriage and babies with me... *Another long ~sigh~* I think I'm gonna go over across the street from my university and go to church and just sit in there and pray for a little while... This dating thing is horrible.. I ****ing hate it... Because I enjoy sex I often find myself in long term relationships...or trying to build one...

Am I thinking things over a little too hard? Should I relax...

Girlinterrupted

Yes, you should relax. You shouldn't feel bad about sleeping with him, afterall you've been talking w/ over 2 mos you said so it's not technically like sleeping with a guy you just met. I wouldn't sweat the way he is acting, most guys that aga are pretty detached, he did call and you guys are still talking, right?

Let me ask, did he change after the act?

Don't be so hard on yourself, girls your age usually have already had at least 3x's the amount of partners you've had.

• Author

You've given me the best feedabck so far..

You're right I should relax... and No he didn't change after we made love...

He even called and left a voicemail to let me know he got in safely... *sigh*

I'm just an emotional being as well as an observer..I am going to calm down after all I have plenty to kep me busy.. School, work, family, activities with friends.. etc..

Don't question yourself or your sex drive. I've been there and while I also questioned the timing of certain events, I realized early on that the level your relationship wil be is pre-determined. Meaning this, if he is interested in you & having a relationship, then sleeping with you on the first meeting or 6 months down the road wont do anything to change that. Forget the stereotypes - he was there during the sex too, right?! If it is right and meant to be, it cannot be messed up. (oh, about the sex on the first date thing & pre-determined relationships...this came straight from my old boyfriend of whom I slept with on the first date and continued to date for 2 years).

Under no circumstances should you feel bad about the timing of what happened. I like to believe that timing is everything, and everything happens for a reason. If things are meant to work out with you guys, then they will regardless of what happened.

Oh and one other thing...he did make a point to call and email you right afterwards (or at least within 1 day). Guys that aren't interested or dont feel that way wont do that. I think things are fine, he is probably just being a guy.

Best of luck!

Thanks...

that makes since..

I am feeling much better today..

He emailed me this morning inquiring about my day and that he's thinking of me...

I am smiling today..

My main focus right now is on the presentation that I have to give this evening..

Once again,

thanks for your input guys