Should I just remain friends and find someone closer to me?

I like someone who is not close to me...im pretty sure he likes me to...but hes the ruff tuff type of guy and doesnt show much emotion?? Can long distance relationships work? Or should I just remain friends and find someone closer to me?

Originally posted by bcgirl_29

I like someone who is not close to me...im pretty sure he likes me to...but hes the ruff tuff type of guy and doesnt show much emotion?? Can long distance relationships work? Or should I just remain friends and find someone closer to me?

I think you need to ask yourself the question: "What kind of girl am I?"

Judging on the 'but' from the remark "but he's the ruff tuff type of guy and doesnt show much emotion" you don't really agree on his personality.. and a long distance between you and him won't make things easier.

I bet you can find someone a lot more interresting and emotionally mature, however.. do whatever you think is best and accept your choice.. but remember this old dutch saying: "nooit geschoten is altijd mis" (rough translation: "never shot (past tense) is always a miss").

The choice is up to you :)

Originally posted by chizzn

Honestly I dont believe in long distance relationships.

To be honest: me neither.. been there, done that.. it didn't work

I think the best thing for you to do GIRL.....Is get your ass in gear, go out and enjoy yourself once and awhile....you give off positive energy, and you will definately get it back!! It will happen when you least expect it, but as my mom would say...you aren't gonna meet him sittin on the couch!! Your a beautiful, strong women, you deserve the best, soooo don't settle for less!! xo :p