Hello everyone, :D

So as you can see I am a new member to LS. even though I been reading your posts here for few months now. So I`m 20 years old and been In a long distance for a year and 4 months now( met online, live in diff countries Canada & U.S.) Hope you`ll welcome me and we`ll have a great time.

Nice to meet you all !

Of course we do welcome you here. This is a forum where we give help and a sympathetic ear to people who need us. It really isn't a place to socialize, although there is an off topic thread where you can do a little of that and there is a thread now and then where there's levity and fun.

We hope you will actively participate in our forums and give good, sound, constructive advice without participating in the occasional bickering that starts when people disagree. Just report those situations to a moderator using the tools that will be apparent to you.

You will enjoy it here and you'll learn a lot. Hopefully, others will greatly profit from your experiences as well.

• Author

Thank you,

It will take some time for me to learn how to use this site, and what to talk about and not talk about, But im here for helping others as much as possible. give an opinion, and look for advice myself.