the new roommates

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. We are currently in long distance relationship. He goes to school in another state, but we live in the same city so he comes home during the summer/holidays. He was home in the fall of 2009 due to some illness. Heres my problem.

My boyfriend has a lot of friends that are girls. I have become friends with pretty much all of his friends, and talk to them on a regularly basis, some have become like my best friends. Both his friends that are in the same town we are in, and his friends at his school in the other state. My boyfriend has mention that his senior year he wants to room with 3 of his friends that are girls. This would be okay except for the fact of one of the girls. During the fall of 2009 he went to visit his school to rekindle friendships/ whatnot. During that time his dad started to observe one of the friendships my boyfriend had with one of his girl friendships lets call her melissa, he pretty much told my boyfriends mom who later told my boyfriend that his dad thought my boyfriend and melissa had chemistry. The only reason my boyfriend told me this is because he thought it was funny. He did not realize that I wouldn't think the same thing; typical boy. So, ever since that day I have felt uncomfortable around this girl melissa. She has no clue that I feel this way, nor do I let my feelings show. I treat her the same as way as all of his other girl friends, and like all the other girls/friends we talk on a regular basis. So my boyfriend wants to live with melissa, and the two other girls. This wont happen for another 2 years, so year him and I could no longer be together, and this issue won't even matter anymore. Should I be okay with this? We have a great relationship nothing is wrong with it except for this fact. Even if he does decide to listen to me (which he won't) how can he tell a person who is completely oblivous towards the situation that he can't live with her. I just don't know what to do about it.

I wouldn't be cool with my boyfriend being roommates with any girl period, unless she was his sister, a complete lesbian, or the girlfriend of one of his friends and his friend was moving in with them also. But that's just me.