I don't know what to think anymore!

Agnieszka

MY BOYFREND LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY , I MET HIM OVER THE INTERNET AND WE BEEN TALKING EVERY DAY.... ABOUT 3 TIMES A DAY .....ALSO WY TALK ON THE PHONE ALMOST EVERY DAY . I KNOW HIM FOR 6 MONTHS..........AND LAST MONTH......IN APRIL FOR THE FIRST TIME WE FINALLY MET... WE BEEN TOGETHER IN ENGLAND FOR TWO WEEKS..... I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH AND I KNOW HE LOVES ME....WE HAVE PLANS FOR THE FUTURE.....

ONLY I GOT PROBLEM BECAUSE..IT IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO TRUST........HIM........HE GOT VERY BAD PAST..........WAS DRUG USER ALSO BROKEN FAMILY .........I KNOW HE IS TRYING BUT SOMETIMES HE IS NOT HERE AND THEN I THING THAT HI STARTED AGAIN TO DO BAD THINGS. ABOUT 2 DAYS AGO HE NEVER SHOW UP ......I TRY TO CONTACT HIM BY THE PHONE AND PHONE IS DEAD....I' M MAD AND ...ALSO I WORRY......DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.......I DON' KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE SHOULD I TRUST HIM OR WHAT???? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK BECAUSE HE ALWAYS TELLING MI HE IS CLEAN AND WHEN HE IS NOT HERE THEN HE SAING HE GOT PROBLEMS WITH HIS FATHER....ANY ADVICE????? :(

So your guy is a drug user from a broken family who doesn't show up when he's supposed to and is now having trouble with his father? It doesn't sound good to me.

Use caution, stay cool, and remain in the relationship just a bit longer. However, if you don't see significant improvement then you'll have to make a major decision about whether to stay or leave.

Many people from broken families are used to living in chaos. You'll have to identify the problems he has and hope he will work on them with you. Your life will probably not be nearly as pleasant as it would be if you were in a relationship with a man who was more stable and drug free.

You've got a lot of work ahead of you if you stay in this relationship. Of course, if he never shows up again you won't have to worry about doing that.

Personally, I would dump him in a second. But I'm a bit older and less tolerant of losers. You'll get that way one day. Meanwhile, see if you can change him...many women seem to be intent on changing their guy in one way or another.

Best of luck to you.