fantasy or reality?

If you meet a guy in person only a few times before continuing contact in a cyber/internet/telephone long distance setting, and you feel some sort of connection happening, are the few times you have met in person enough to back up the closeness acquired through the long distance stuff, or is it still a fantasy of the person we make up in our minds? What I mean is, does that make it any different from "falling" for a person you met only online?

Are there people out there who just prefer "dating" in this way but never meeting in person?Is it just easier? That wouldn't be dating would it?

Just full of random thoughts on a sleepless friday night/saturday morning. Sorry if these questions have already been asked and answered please let me know if there are posts I can refer to then. Happy weekend.

Chemistry is always reality of a sort. However, we confuse chemistry with love. Certainly there must be an attraction - but logic tells us we just cannot know a person unless we spend a lot of time with them. Call it 'fantasy'? Maybe or maybe not. Maybe it is just a tiny portion of reality - the enchanting portion. It's the rest of reality you need.