LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

at loss for words..

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Old 10th April 2009, 1:21 PM   #1
Established Member

at loss for words..

Okay so I'm dealing with a breach of trust in my LDR currently. I lied about some things, came clean. He says okay you lied I can't trust you. Fair enough, I came clean hoping that would put us back on even ground. Before I ever lied about anything, he lied to me first. Now I'm not trying to say it makes it right that I lied; rather this is what confuses me; He lied, came clean I forgave him and never brought it up again, but I don't get afforded the same treatment.

I have sat through hours of being called names, and having my charachter attacked and questioned and I don't talk back; I just let him express his frustations. If I dare say I'm feeling attacked I'm told that it makes him feel guilty and if I say that again he refuses to speak to me.

I've been screamed at, hung up on, and "dumped" about 3 times now. I guess why I'm heartbroken is that I'm starting to see the big picture. I'm realising that he has trust issues as again before I ever fibbed I was being questioned a lot about my intercations with a friend I'd had BEFORE I met him. I'm constantly accused of wanting to be with this other guy, since he's the guy I lost my virginity too. He is not at all who I want, and it doesn't click with this guy that the very fact I'm not with this friend doesn't mean I DON'T WANT HIM.

I've opened myself up to this guy in a way I never have with anyone in the past and it's killing me that it means nothing (not assuming, I've been told repeatedly that it means nothing to him that I did all this opening up because it's "my issue" it does nothing for him).

Everything I do is wrong, everything I say is wrong, and I must always be lying or wanting to be with someone else.

mylovegrowsdeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2009, 2:45 PM   #2

dont tell a lie!!

well i guess thats the price to pay for lying....but if u really mean to change and he's still cant get over it..break up...go find another one who can trust u completely but remember dont lie again.....so u wont break the trust.. coz that trust is very important thing in any form of relationship....
kristine bagtas is offline   Reply With Quote