Waht do you do when you miss too much your LDR partner?

Yea that must really suck big time esp. if you missed the intimacy part of the relationship and wish to do it sooo badly. If you got his number and he yours then you guys can still call each other. Another way is by talking on instant messenger.

• Author

It's not so much about physical contact (although I really miss it too), but sometimes it's difficult to feel close to other person.. Even if you use instant messagges, voip, it cannot replace real person. I miss to see him,expression of his face, his eyes, details that you cannot see with webcam, his smile...

Use Skype and webcams! It helps a lot, because you can see them and they can see you. It's the most personal way to communicate, I think. Also, try to plan as many visits as possible! This has been helping me a lot, when I miss my BF.. I have a visit to look forward to. Even if the visit is a couple of months away, I have something to count down to. It helps!!!

although i speak to my girl everyday for at least an hour but i still miss her, there are certian things that can help u to feel better, for examples me and my girl send each other song whether it is something that reminds u of her/him or just something u like, when i hear the music that she has send me, it reminds me of the good times, and feels like she is close to me.

or u can send each other some kind of perfume but it kind of hav to be the same so u both hav it, and just spray a little around the room when u miss them it makes u feel a lot better. also u can send each other letters, and u can read though them, just little things like this will help.:)

• 2 weeks later...

We both have notebooks and we write on them whenever we miss each other and when a month has passed by we mail it to each other so we could read what we wrote and then we write again on the book so we both have each other's writing and thoughts and love