shes moving back home

me and my gf have been together about 6 months we are across country as im in fl and shes in ca. things are going bad for her in ca, so she is moving back to her home state of ny. im confused about her going back home instead of her moving to be with me. she says that she needs backup $ in case we break up and we are living together. im really starting to feel that she doesnt want to be with me because if she did she would want to move to with me fl. am i right or wrong ? i love her but havent told her because the first time i tell her i want to tell her face to face. idk what to do or think. need advice guys

Well first of all, the both of you haven't been together very long. And if you haven't spoken about how you love each other or made any commitment to each other, she probably just feels that it's a bit too early to be moving with you. And yes I can understand why she thinks it would be a better idea to be financially secure. She wants to make sure that'll she'll be all right if something should happen to the two of you. She can always go home, work for a year and if you're still together after a year and a half, you can discuss moving closer together.

• Author
Well first of all, the both of you haven't been together very long. And if you haven't spoken about how you love each other or made any commitment to each other, she probably just feels that it's a bit too early to be moving with you. And yes I can understand why she thinks it would be a better idea to be financially secure. She wants to make sure that'll she'll be all right if something should happen to the two of you. She can always go home, work for a year and if you're still together after a year and a half, you can discuss moving closer together.

i understand what you are saying about her having some $ for backup i was telling her that a long time ago. but i dont know why but i think when she moves back to her home town things are just going to go downhill and we are going to end up breaking up. and i really dont want that, we've known each other about 10 years and if we break up there wouldnt be a friendship anymore. i mean i truly love her because if i didnt i wouldnt still be with her thru all the tought times we had. i mean i constantly get emotional when i talk to her because i feel so strongly about her and i really do not want to let her walk out of my life, im willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.

the holidays are coming up and i told her that i want to be with her on christmas and new years and shes like i would have to pick 1 of the days because she cant afford to take off 2 weeks but when its only a week apart the 2 days. you guys have no idea how i felt when she told me that, the holidays are important to me. and i want to spend them with the girl that i have these strong feelings for.

its just seems like she doesnt want to be with me....does anyone else see that or is it just me ?

• Author

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL. well today i didnt talk to her at all not. some girlfriend she is. so i came to the decision to say **** it and pull back from her im done trying. no more me calling, texting, iming, no more effort from me at all in this relationship. in my eyes its done and its been done for a while i guess i was just too blind too see it. im going out of the country for vacation and im just going to cheat. to be honest now i feel like i dont care about the previous years of friendship and everything we had. its all totally not one of my concerns anymore. its messed up that i feel like this its not me at all. i never have felt like this before. i feel like im going about this the wrong way and probably some of you will disagree, but this is what these forums are for to put in your opinions and bess believe everyones opinions are well come good or bad. it doesnt matter to me. AGAIN HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL, because i sure had an extremely f*@#$d up one !