LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

her boobs are sticking out of her shirt all the time and i am sick of it!!

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2005, 6:05 PM   #1

her boobs are sticking out of her shirt all the time and i am sick of it!!

i work for a small family owned company. only the brother, mom and my fiance really work there and then there are us runners and another girl that works there and a boy who comes in and helps too sometimes as does the girl.
so when ever i have to go in there twice a week two times each day, i see this girl there. she is around 17 or 18 and hopefully will be back in school soon!!! she is very attractive with a great body and she knows it too.

she wears these skimpy tops with her boobs sticking out all over the top! now i have boobs too and my body is not that bad, of course i am NOT 17 or `18 anymore either..i am 48 and have had a few kids so my body is not near as built as hers nor ever was it.

my finace does not noticeably take notice of her when he is working there which is daily. but i have complained to my boss about her atire which is totally not family oritented for this business as there are alot of customers in and out.

ok..so today i was there and once again she was dressed like a slut with her boobs sticking out the top of her shirt and her shirt only a half shirt and very very tight jeans. yeah sure if i was a guy i'd probably be hitting on her too.

so for some reason today i extremely pissed at her. i have never really spoken to her either though she has been around there for quite some time now but i do not hardly even acknowledge her either cause i do not like her. when she started working there and i came in she was literally snubbing her nose at me!!! so piss on her, i dont need her.

so back today though when i was leaving my fiance was coming back with lunch for him, his mom and her. i hung around to see if he was going to go sit at the table with her. he didnt and she ate at her desk too.

i left there inn such a fricken tiff that i literally went to the local clothing store and tried on all sorts of low cut tops! several bras that were like push up bras, not that i need to be pushed up but to make more of a noticeable cleavage.

my point was to buy some very sexy tops and parade around in them and making sure my finace saw me in them and looked at me and if it bothered him i was gonig to tell him why it should not bother him cause he sits there some days all day with her chest in his face across the room!!!

ok. so i am not really jealous per se, but the thought of my fiace having to sit there day after day well when she comes in anyways and look at her whether he wants to or not cause you cannot help but notice this girls chest. so i am sick of this being thrusted in his face! no more would he like it if i sat around all day with some guy in spandex!!!! my piont!

so i left the stupid clothing store with only one very nice bra and not any clothes either cept for my grand son, lol. so i was so angry with him and he never even did anything and i hate her for dressing like that and my boss wont do schmidt about it either and these are suppose to be such "christian catholics" yeah right!

even the pastor that was in there the other day stared at this girl and my fiance was embarrassed! at least he has the deceny to be embarrassed. i dont know if dressing myself more sexy would help anything anyways, lol. my fiance NEVER gives me reason to be jealous. he is a gem in that regard and he never looks in front of me at other women and in fact he will turn his head if he saw a women dressed like that in front of me but what can he do here? not that he sits and goggles at her but i am sure he is pleased with what he sees and does not mind one bit sneaking in a peak here and there and that is even fine as she is very attractive.

the problem is my own issue. i am not low in self esteem. it is just her dressing this say in front of him that is getting my goat! any suggestions? i feel like going up to her and telling her to quit dressing like a slut in front of my fiance! since no one else wants to say anything i feel that i should but i wont but it is hard for me to keep my mouth shut lately! thanks for listening!
candy candy candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2005, 6:11 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
it is just her dressing this say in front of him that is getting my goat!
Are you certain its for him? Is there a possibility that she just likes to dress that way?
Old 16th August 2005, 6:20 PM   #3
Established Member

Re: her boobs are sticking out of her shirt all the time and i am sick of it!!

Quote:
Originally posted by candy candy candy
i feel like going up to her and telling her to quit dressing like a slut in front of my fiance! since no one else wants to say anything i feel that i should but i wont but it is hard for me to keep my mouth shut lately!
Well for your own sake, please try! A lot of 18 year old girls dress provocatively. So do a lot of much older women. It doesn't make them sluts, and it's not a personal slur on you. They're just enjoying strutting their stuff, and why not?

If you find a sexy item of clothing that suits you and that you feel comfortable in then go for it, but don't start dressing like a hooker in order to compete with a teenager. That would be graceless and - I'm sorry, but it has to be said...100% pitiful.

What makes an older woman attractive? Confidence, wit, sophistication and a philosophical outlook on life. Those are the things you might need to start cultivating in order to feel better about yourself. You don't need to be 18 years old to be seductive, but resenting teenage girls for their youthful sexiness and trying to compete with them by dressing in their style is about as far away from seductive as you can get. I hope that doesn't come across as too harsh. I just think you need to develop your own style, feel comfortable and happy in it...and not waste time and energy in the pointless task of wishing yourself back to an earlier age.
lindya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2005, 6:21 PM   #4

oh no i didnt mean to imply that she was dressing this way for him. this is her everyday dressing that she does regardless of who is there.
Old 16th August 2005, 6:27 PM   #5

lindya. point taken! probably why i didnt buy anything at the clothing store today! there were several theres that i tried on and i looked good in them too but i felt soooo uncomfortable as that is just not ME! i am not really trying to compete with her and not sure she even has a clue as to how i feel. i have seen her there several times and for some reason today just got to me, ,maybe cuz she was sitting right there across the room from him where as she is normally in another room. i am not going to stoop so low as to try to dress the part of a teen. i know when i was her age my family, my sisters and even my mother called me a "slut" to my face many a times for the way i dressed.

i had my turn and i know it is her turn now and that is fine. but does she need to do it there? in front of my fiance and the others as well that claim they dont like it yet say nothing to her? what is up with that?! inclusing my future mother in law who brought it up in the fist place yet said nothing. i even suggested to my boss to put a note in her pay check about proper business atire even if my fiance didnt work there i would not like her working there dressed like that, it is totally tacky!
Old 16th August 2005, 6:28 PM   #6
Established Member

Journal Entries: 8
sounds like she just doesn't understand the difference between work dress and casual dress. maybe you can get the boss's wife to take her aside, or a manager, and explain in a non-threatening way that her clothes are nice, but not the right work attire.

we've got young college girls with lovely figures who dress age appropriately, and this is a church office! Some kind mama in the building will take it upon herself to let them know that because they are working with priests and nuns and the general public, they need to be a little more conservatively dressed, i.e., nothing that they'd wear out partying or dancing. And it's worked.
quankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2005, 6:36 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
[i]i didnt buy anything at the clothing store today! there were several theres that i tried on and i looked good in them too but i felt soooo uncomfortable as that is just not ME! i am not really trying to compete with her and not sure she even has a clue as to how i feel.
I'm glad. To be honest, it probably wouldn't occur to her to buy something that wasn't sexy. She's probably on a limited budget, maybe can't afford to have a separate "working girl" wardrobe...and just ends up wearing the same clothes for work that she wears for going out. Try to go easy on her If the clothes are too outrageous for work by any standards, you could check with the boss whether it would be appropriate to have a tactful word advising her of ways she could tone down her dress without relinquishing her style completely.

Whoops...kind of duplicated your post there, didn't I Quankanne!
lindya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2005, 12:12 AM   #8
Established Member

Journal Entries: 8
nah, just giving it some validation!
quankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2005, 12:25 AM   #9
Established Member

BS

We had someone like that at my work. A memo ended up going out to the whole company addressing the proper way to dress at work because a client finally said something. And the funny thing was, this woman would get mad when the men were checking her out. Whatever...

She knows how she should dress at work. If she goes to family weddings, has ever been in church, etc... I would guess she has at least some proper clothes to wear to work. I would not close her out though, by you not talking to her, yes, I would say that maybe she does wear this stuff to get your goat a little too. You are appearing cold, distant, and nonapproachable. I tend to try to piss those people off at my work too and I am in my 30's.

Give her a chance as a person and maybe you will find the opportunity to talk to her about her dress and the effect it has on the office. Good luck though and be glad that she is an 18 year old who in some ways does not know better and not a 30-something MBA grad that is doing it at your office!

Last edited by kellyp1; 17th August 2005 at 12:26 AM.. Reason: Spelling error - oops!
kellyp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2005, 7:39 AM   #10
Established Member

The funny thing about these girls is that, for the most part, they are dressing like that to get the attention of their peers. The thought of someone who is old enough to be their dad looking at them sexually completely grosses them out.

I used to be astounded at some of the outfits girls would wear to the church that I attended. Someone even had the audacity to suggest that the ushers back down the aisles while taking up the collection on Sunday morning because some of these poopsies with skirts & tops that covered nothing were complaining that the men were looking at them! Hellooo?????

The next time there is someone in that you think might gross her out, mention that you noticed him checking out her outfit and drooling. That might cool her jets a bit. lol.
Old 17th August 2005, 7:50 AM   #11
Established Member

Re: her boobs are sticking out of her shirt all the time and i am sick of it!!

Quote:
Originally posted by candy candy candy
the problem is my own issue.
There is your answer .....

Jealousy .... Your 48 and wish your boobs were perkier and body was slimmer ..She is 18 and perfect.

All the attention is on her and not you .. Grow up ..

Forget about it.. People will alway's look at the source and the fact that she is 18 ..

She is 18 ..Let her live a life that you lived once.
Old 17th August 2005, 8:54 AM   #12
Established Member

Yeah, Candy- aren't you a grandmother? I'm not sure how old you are but this is highschool stuff. Any older man with any maturity to him at all would be turned off by this.
Old 17th August 2005, 9:59 AM   #13

"it is my own issue" yes that is what i said and i said my main reason that i am bothered by it cause my fiance is there all day! i am NOT there hardly at all! i work there two times a week and all i do is walk in and pick up a box and i leave and go deliver the papers in the box, it takes me about three hours and i am done and i come back and take the box back along with any pickups i had and i leave!!!

hardly any time to sit around there and be jealous but it is when i am leaving that i think of my fiance sitting there with this girl and her boobs sticking out of her chest. yes i am a gramma, but i am not an old gramma! i am 5'2 and i weigh 140 pounds, so i am not fat, nor unattractive, nor lacking in self esteem, i just do not like it because of my fiance being there. so? nothing wrong with that is there?

my finace never looks at women never remarks about them and when it happens he will turn his head if he thinks someone is dressed inappropriately and he is the one who mentioned it to his broter in the first place, not me!

so i say it is my own issue that it bothers me that she has no decency to dress right in the office. mind you the office consists of my future brother in law, mmother in law and another boy that is this girls friend that got her hired here and on occasion there are two other older women who come in on mondays and thursday and collate papers for the delivery and i do not know how they feel but knowing these woman i am sure they do not like it either.

my fiance is turned off by this! remember he is the one who originally complained to his brother who is her boss. i dont know what attention you are talking about??? there is no attention. i am not there for any "attention" so that is wrong. i do not begrudge her to live her life as i once did, i just begrudge her sticking her boobs in everyones face, lol. mainly my fiance's.
Old 17th August 2005, 10:23 AM   #14
Established Member

It sounds like your fiance is a great guy .. You should trust him

and as far as what is proper attire ? Well.. That is different depending on your age ..In a sense you are trying to enforce your opinions about what is proper attire on her.

She is 18 .. Her and her parents have a different opinion than you do about what she should wear and what is proper attire for THEIR company and business.

It isn't corportate america we are talking about.. It is a Mom and Pop shop

It seems to me that you need to just live with it and stop judging her..
Art_Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th August 2005, 10:57 AM   #15
Established Member

art critic sounds like he would be one of the old men waiting on line googling at her
NiCoLe20 is offline   Reply With Quote