LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

My girlfriend is still in contact with her ex after they sexted each other

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st October 2017, 4:58 PM   #61
Established Member

The times and dates of the posts....WTF? They don't make sense. This guy has a bunch of scenarios he got from somewhere and is "cutting and pasting" them here.
Trep likes this.
GoldenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 5:37 PM   #62
Try
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelcashflow View Post
We talked about it. I asked her straight up when the last time she talked to him was. Maybe she had a hunch that I knew but she came right out and said it, which I appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelcashflow View Post
She called me about an hour later and broke up with me because this isnt fair to me, that she isnt respecting me or our relationship, and that i deserve so much better than her. I told her that I wouldnt want to continue until she figures out why she keeps contacting him and what she really wants in life right now.
After you caught her breaking no contact with her ex again, your girlfriend breaking up with you claiming that she is doing this because "this isnt fair to" you, is nothing more than her taking control away from you. She wanted to show you that she is in charge and that she is fully willing to end the relationship with you if you push her too hard about her cheating again. If you stay with her, she has put you on notice as to her rules. Look up the word cuckold. Most men do not become cuckold because they want to be one. I am not saying that you are close to being there yet, but this could be a first step in her possibly trying to make you into one.
road likes this.
Try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd November 2017, 8:09 AM   #63

Your girlfriend has a history of infidelity. Your girlfriend is currently in contact with her ex. Your girlfriend is lying to you.

You have pretty much two choices. Either you dump her or you come to terms with the fact that your future children might have him as a father.
road likes this.
Maraud3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 8:02 AM   #64
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenR View Post
The times and dates of the posts....WTF? They don't make sense. This guy has a bunch of scenarios he got from somewhere and is "cutting and pasting" them here.
I think the moderator merged a few of his posts together into one, because its all about the same girl. Which sort of puts loopies on all of us reading the posts....

Ted.