LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

She has suddenly stopped contacting me first? What's wrong?


Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree18Likes
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th September 2017, 4:26 PM   #16
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 79
So at this point, should I just wait till she gets in touch with me?
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 4:29 PM   #17
Established Member
 
d0nnivain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northeastern USA
Posts: 25,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgthaytham View Post
So at this point, should I just wait till she gets in touch with me?

NO!


We all advised you to step up your game & reach out to her at least as often as she reaches out to you. How did you interpret that as advice to wait?
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2017, 4:32 PM   #18
Established Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Antipodes
Posts: 7,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgthaytham View Post
So at this point, should I just wait till she gets in touch with me?
Only if you're no longer interested. If a guy wasn't initiating 50% with me, I'd assume he wasn't interested in anything serious and move on.

You say that you get physical with her. Long ago I learned the hard way that a guy getting physical with me doesn't mean he's interested.

Up your game if you want a future with her.
knabe likes this.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 8:37 AM   #19
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
NO!


We all advised you to step up your game & reach out to her at least as often as she reaches out to you. How did you interpret that as advice to wait?

I've texted her again today and she's being more responsive now. She's sending emojis again when she didn't at all for the last couple of days.
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 8:43 AM   #20
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
Only if you're no longer interested. If a guy wasn't initiating 50% with me, I'd assume he wasn't interested in anything serious and move on.

You say that you get physical with her. Long ago I learned the hard way that a guy getting physical with me doesn't mean he's interested.

Up your game if you want a future with her.
She's a lot more responsive now, although she isn't initiating contact.
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 8:49 AM   #21
Established Member
 
d0nnivain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northeastern USA
Posts: 25,501
Stop being so hung up about this initiating business. You two are having a long on going interaction. Focus on that.
knabe likes this.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 9:20 AM   #22
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
Stop being so hung up about this initiating business. You two are having a long on going interaction. Focus on that.
It's always nice to have someone initiate, though, because it tells you they like you. That's why I enjoy it.
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 9:24 AM   #23
Established Member
 
d0nnivain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northeastern USA
Posts: 25,501
But it works both ways. Since you rarely initiated before don't you think it's time that you gave her the reassurance you have been enjoying?
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 9:41 AM   #24
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
But it works both ways. Since you rarely initiated before don't you think it's time that you gave her the reassurance you have been enjoying?
Yes, I do. If she's been less responsive and stopped initiating contact because I've not been showing enough interest in speaking with her, then I understand now.

I do like her and I would really like her to know that.
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 12:59 PM   #25
Established Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
But it works both ways. Since you rarely initiated before don't you think it's time that you gave her the reassurance you have been enjoying?
Lol she now thinks I'm like Tyrion and Ned Stark from Game of Thrones.


She thinks I'm the former because he ****s every girl around, and Ned because he likes what's 'just'.


Don't know what to think about this.

I know she probably thinks I'm a player, though, she certainly alludes to that.
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 1:29 PM   #26
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,254
How old are you? This all sounds very junior high.
basil67 likes this.
knabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 3:39 PM   #27
Established Member
 
smackie9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Surrey BC Canada
Posts: 12,007
The novelty is wearing off....you can only have chocolate ice cream with sprinkles so many times.....She's losing interest. If there can't be physical contact then you can't keep a bond.
basil67 likes this.
__________________

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suddenly stopped answering? Sgthaytham Dating 9 15th October 2016 10:26 AM
He's stopped contacting me, have I done something wrong? Louise2817 Dating 4 9th November 2015 2:31 PM
He's suddenly stopped texting - another one of these qns Chr15 Dating 17 28th October 2013 9:35 AM
He suddenly stopped communicating.. Discovery Breaks and Breaking Up 0 13th July 2011 11:08 AM
Suddenly stopped talking aroll32 Dating 8 30th January 2010 3:57 PM

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 6:01 AM.

Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.


Copyright © 1997-2013 LoveShack.org. All Rights Reserved.