dont know where i stand?

hi im seeing this guy, he has a fiance whos is 22 years younger than me and him

before everyone slating me i have tried breaking off i feel guilty for what is happening but im totally in love with him and i also suffer from depression and always there for me

but problem is he goes days without texting me but i keep thinking if he cares he would just check if im ok

also he has moved 50 miles from me he said he living with his mate, but gut feeling telling me its either another lady or his fiance moved in together. i have no proof either way he never talks about his fiance

he tells me he loves me well said he has lot of heart for me is that same thing

he buys me gifts does diy for me said he will see me once a week maybe more as he comes sees his daughter who lives 5 miles from me

this is hurting so much, why would he cheat on her with me im so down at moment as depression has reached a high

You get what you get when you have an affair with a married/engaged/attached guy. You know his fiance is his priority and always will be, that is the reality of it. He will not leave her, and you are a cookie on the side because you let him get away with it. What I'm saying is, him disappearing at times and you being a lesser priority is all part of the package deal when you get involved with some like him. If it hurts you so much, the only solution is to remove yourself from this situation. There is no other magic words, actions, potion, hoky poky is gonna change a thing.

He cheats because he is a selfish ba%^$, and only cares about himself. He is a manipulator, making you and other women believe they are so damn special. He knows what to say what to do to have you so badly hooked. he's a jerk.

Edited by smackie9