I don't know what I'm doing....

I've had the same fwb for 4 years. In 2015 I got a gf and it hurt her. She broke it off with me. My gf was always insecure over her.

My gf broke up with me in April..... we got back together but again, broke up a few weeks later.

Recently she took me off of her facebook. Blocked me from her instagram. She told me she was talking to a new guy but that it's "nothing serious". This hurt me. My ex FWB is a good person. She has a big heart. I would hang out with her a lot more and I opened up to her about how sad I was. I called her at midnight once just to vent to her about the break up. She told me to move forward and that id be ok. And if I needed anything to wake up her again.

Yesterday she was around me at work. We worked at the same desk. She seen me texting my ex begging her back. I had the phone on the counter and she seen it. My ex wasn't really saying we can work it out she only said "you hurt me a lot" and things like that. So idk if she is willing to take me back.

I guess it hurt my FWB because she got upset and wasn't cooperating with me at work. She told me she's done with me and that she seen me messaging and at least I could do it not in front of her. After she told me that I continued to text. She eventually exploded.

We ended up having to go talk with a supervisor.

In the meeting she started to cry and said she's done a lot for me I could at least respect her enough to not do it around her. I told her she's mad because I love my ex and not her. She started to cry. And she texted me after our meeting she texted me that my ex will never go back to me and I've also lost her and I'll be miserable and alone. I couldn't look at her when she cried. The supervisor said in front of both of us that I hide it but I do care about her. I didn't respond . But she did say to the supervisor that she knows I don't care. I avoided her after work.

Idk how I feel about what I've done. I watched someone break but I want my ex back..... I didn't know it'd feel like this.

Superchicken

Man, you need to decide with whom you wish to spend your dying days with.

Once you decide, go and STAY with that person.

Totally block the other from any further personal interactions.

If you really care for the that person, then even leaving your job, or change areas in order to get her back.

You need to tell the one you want, that it is HER you want, and you will make it your first priority to get with her, and remove everyone else.

If she's not willing to be with you, then cut all ties, and move on to greener pastures.

As these two cows, cant chew together..

Ted.

• Like 1
I've had the same fwb for 4 years.
For someone to be a "fwb", by definition neither on of you can have romantic feelings for the other. Since your so called fwb does have romantic feelings for you, she is not really just a fwb, and your ex knows it. Going forward, proceed with that thought in mind.
  • Like 2
Space Ritual

Trouble in River City, Jasonlima?

Young man, rule number one is that you don't crap where you eat. That means not banging around with coworkers and trying to keep the FWB situation.

You had to see the Supervisor, correct? Too much drama. That alone should disabuse you of the notion that this has been a Stellar Idea.

That being said. Just do yourself a favor and block the GF. Don't talk to her anymore. Nothing but a rollecoaster of crap will be coming your way if you continue with EITHER of them. I'd also keep my ears out for another job. You may have to end up doing so anyway, so might as well strike while the iron is hot and update that resume!

Bottom Line: Dating and/having sex with fellow employees tends to usually go south pretty quickly.

Oh my heavens. You both need to get your heads on straight or you will end up out of work.

Your FWB likes you. She wants to have a real relationship with you. If you think you might want that too, ask her on a proper date. Pull out all the stops & make it romantic as heck.

If you don't want to date her, put a LOT of distance in here. Be professional at work but give her space to get over you.

Consider looking for a new job.