I cheated now what?

racheltasha1

My girlfriend and I have had a rocky relationship, she's been somewhat mentally abusive. As well as physical. I kissed my ex due to the numbness caused by her actions. Regardless I know I'm wrong and I will never and have never cheated again. This happened 5 months ago. Now she seems to think she can talk to whom ever she wants and that she can do and treat me however she pleases. I've done nothing but financially support her after to show I'm committed and be there for her through bunch of things after this happened. And yet still she thinks I'm undeserving of proper communication. Although I cheated I still feel insecure about her speaking to her ex as "friends" and her not wanting to talk about it when I ask her questions. Stating I'm undeserving and I should be gaining her trust back not me asking questions about her. Is this okay? Or even though I made a mistake should communication still be open. Should I be allowed to confront her and ask her questions to make me feel better regardless if I cheated or am I still and always undeserving of fair treatment for her.

What does financial support have to do with anything? You can't buy your way back from that. So stop. It doesn't show her that you value her it shows her that she can USE you as a wallet.

As far as your relationship with her, she was abusive first and now uncommitted. What do you get out of this relationship?

• Like 1
Space Ritual

First off you made the choice to kiss your ex, your current girlfriend did't drive you to do anything unless she had a gun to your head and demanded you kiss her or you would get domed.

Secondly you don't know if you will never cheat again because as a cheater, you are also a liar. So don't state absolutes you can't answer with certainty.

Thirdly, you just want your GF to get over ir and now it's "Well I supported her financially"...Did she ask you to? Or did you do this to get back in her good graces? Remorse is doing something without expecting a reward, regret is just being pissed you got caught and sniveling long enough to see if she'll get over it.

Lastly, it was not a mistake on your part. Getting the wrong milk at the store is a mistake. Shoving your tongue down your ex's throat while you are in a relationship with someone else is a conscious act that is anything but a mistake.

No your relationship is doomed. You aren't mature enough to be in a relationship. so grow up.

She didn't make you cheat. You did that all on your own. If she was verbally abusive prior to that, then breaking up would have been most people's first choice. You've cheated and she owes you nothing but what she's willing to give at this point. It's unlikely she will ever trust you again. Cheating ruins the way a woman felt about a man. That never comes back. you're not doing anything to heal this and honestly, it really can't be healed. Someone can decide to stay with you anyway, but she'll never feel the same about you or trust you again.

lolablue17

If she thinks you ruined the relationship with your kissing to your ex, she should leave you. But if she wants to be with you, she shouldn't ruin the relationship further more, and that's exactly what she's doing.

I don't understand, is there something that forces you to be together? Why do you accept that? Tell her that she has all the right in the world to talk to her ex, and you will never ask anything about it. In fact, you will never ask anything at all, because you're leaving.

I think this relationship is ruined, unless you both starting to be really commited to it.

Why do you stay with this woman if she treats you so badly? It would seem that your relationship is crazy unhealthy.

Why do you stay with this woman if she treats you so badly? It would seem that your relationship is crazy unhealthy.

Because naturally people want to have a girlfriend even if it's bad rather than have none at all. Basically scared of being lonely.