Cheating boyfriend

Hello everyone, I need some advice. My boyfriend of 3 years has been drama with his ex. In the beginning of our relationship he was in the middle of an ugly breakup of 7 years with his ex. He caught her cheating and became physical. He was arrested an had to go to anger management program. Some how I walked into the picture and made the mistake to be by his side for support. He said he didn't love her anymore. Four months later he said he was going on a 10 day cruise with friends. I became very upset not understanding all of a sudden he leaves. When he comes back he was excited to see me as if nothing happen. I later found out by proof of pictures him with his ex on the cruise. I forgave him after a struggle of trying to break it off with him and him insisting he was wrong and sorry. 6 months after that he takes off again on 4th of July weekend with his friends and a few months later she calls and blows the whistle that he was with her. Now 7 months later he's leaving on a 3 day weekend again with friends and swears he needs a vacation with his friends. I'm exhausted with all this drama. The other side of the story I have helped him with his business and worked my own job. We never go any where. he shacks up in my apt when ever he wants. I feel unloved unappreciated and used. Im not a jealous person or possessive. But yet when I react to his behavior he accuses me of all these things. I want to move on but he continues to call me as if nothing has ever happened and excuses himself he was not in his right mind when he did these things. And that now he just needs to get away with friends and relax for a weekend. Am I wrong to feel this way? Should I just move on? And if so how do I break this off without a fight? Im so exhausted ?

I want to move on but he continues to call me as if nothing has ever happened and excuses himself he was not in his right mind when he did these things.

Of course, because you've always tolerated bad behavior and seem to still do so he's knows what he can do or say to secure you.

You teach people how to treat you. You've taught him that you'll accept just about anything to be with him.

Should I just move on? And if so how do I break this off without a fight? Im so exhausted

You know what you need to do. You don't need to ask.

Tell him the relationship is over and that you are moving on. Then block him. If you are really ready for an ending, you'll do whatever it takes to stay the course. I don't think it's something you are ready to do.

You break up without a fight by calmly & QUIETLY telling him you are exhausted from all the drama, all the lies & all the nonsense & that you are done. You let him rant. You never raise your voice. Then you never speak to him again. Cut all contact. Block him especially off social media. Change your locks if he has keys. then go on with your life.

• Like 1