GF may have cheated last summer

GF of two years worked far away at a beach town. I was cleaning out the laptop yesterday and found a twitter file of all her tweets from last year. There were two weeks that she deleted. I then decided to check her Facebook and same deal two weeks nothing. Even her emails void of activities for the 2 weeks. Lastly her pictures from her phone show 2 pics in that span. Shes a 20 tweet pic per day girl. Then all that time seems erased. I also saw a tweet prior that she wanted to screw a coworker.....uggg

You were together that period, right? So how come you couldn't see any of her tweets or fb posts in the summer? + If she'd cheated on you, why would she tweet or post it in a public space?

Simple Logic
GF of two years worked far away at a beach town. I was cleaning out the laptop yesterday and found a twitter file of all her tweets from last year. There were two weeks that she deleted. I then decided to check her Facebook and same deal two weeks nothing. Even her emails void of activities for the 2 weeks. Lastly her pictures from her phone show 2 pics in that span. Shes a 20 tweet pic per day girl. Then all that time seems erased. I also saw a tweet prior that she wanted to screw a coworker.....uggg

So you have a laptop that is neither hers, yours or ours?

Space Ritual

Does not sound good, especially when you know somebody's pattern and they just either drop off or worse yet change the audience".

I don't do Twitter so I have no idea if you can change the audience like you can so easily on FB.

If you want to find out what exactly you missed on her FB over that time from you can always go onto her FB and under General settings select

"Download a copy of your Facebook data"

That will give you anything you missed, albeit it is time consuming and of course the argument is the risk worth the reward.

In my opinion, if you have to go that far to investigate your significant other's questionable actions, it s much easier and safer to just dump them, which I would do in your case.

Too much deviation from her routine, espescially if she is addicted to posting. A new experience would be fodder for posting stuff...so tihs is indeed odd, not a smoking gun, but you found a pistol grip

• Like 1

If you still have the laptop, and you haven't 'cleaned' it yet, then make a image of the hard drive, and take it to someone who knows how to do a forensic analysis on the image file - those 2 deleted weeks may still be in the machine and hence, in the image file. You will get the truth, but, I think you already know what the truth is. I'd just ask her if the guy she wanted to screw had a nice enough penis to destroy everything you and her have built up...her reaction will tell volumes...:(

• Like 2

That coworker tweet was prior to the two week black out period? How prior?

Space Ritual
Where is the back story?

From last month. I take it this is becoming a bit of an issue.

I myself date much younger women but I keep it way casual for exactly the reason OP seems to be having issues with this one.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/transitioning/getting-married/614632-fiance-much-younger-chummy-business-associate-help-2.html#post7235847

Space Ritual
If your gut is trying to tell you something, then always go with your gut.

You should read his thread from last month. His gut should have been churning like a Volcano the first time he wrote in. Man alive I;d probably have dumped her then lol

I tell ya, I date women half my age but I am secure enough in myself that I know when it has run it's course and not to take it personally and above all not to fall in love.

OP here has a Seventeen year difference but he is in serious relationship as far as he knew. It us understandable when we reach our 40's some guys see thir mortality a bit. I sure did an that was when I went after much younger women. But I always wanted to keep it casual because of the inevitable time when somebody younger than me would come along and sweep her off her feet. Some guys when they hit that age range fall in balls deep and get burned really easily. I think our OP here is in anger of doing just that.