Is this married man making a move, just flirting or is it innocent?

Theres this married guy I know, I always catch him looking at me then looking down when I catch him. I always got the impression he would actively try and avoid sitting next to me but he always sat straight across from me so he could see me. But more recently he has started to sit next to me and nearly every time he will have his leg touching mine even when there is plenty of room. I know that sounds really high school but I am getting a wierd vibe from it. He also was walking next to me once and was bumping into my side constantly for about a minute, plenty of room not to again... another thing is we were sat on the sofa and reached his arm around the back of my neck touching it to tickle his nieces head who was on my other side. I just felt like he didn't need to do that? And he also has leant his elbow on my leg before to reach across for things.

Reading what I've wrote it sounds silly but he has done a complete 180 in regards to being anywhere near me. I don't notice him sitting that close to touch with anyone else except his wife.

Do you think I'm being paranoid or is he just flirting or is this a way of trying to make a move on me??

No you are not being paranoid.

He may be a little rusty in the tit gaze if you keep catching him. Guys like me know the window is very short when checking out a chick's breasts and have a good two seconds tops before averting the eyes to look at the bird in the window....

The reacharound tickle of someone else in your proximity is a pretty creepy giveaway. Yes he wants to bang you.

If he starts walking around like an Egyptian and has a right hand reaching out in a cupping motion and a left hand behind him watch out. He is going for a feel upstairs on the way by and a tickle downstairs on his way out. That only works at Concerts...lol

Give him a wide berth if you are not sure (& presumably unwilling to take up with somebody else's husband).

Other than that, don't respond other then to perhaps step away so he can't bump you when walking.

Until & unless he actually asks you out or propositions you, act as though it's innocent but be guarded against the possibility that it's not.

• Author
No you are not being paranoid.

He may be a little rusty in the tit gaze if you keep catching him. Guys like me know the window is very short when checking out a chick's breasts and have a good two seconds tops before averting the eyes to look at the bird in the window....

The reacharound tickle of someone else in your proximity is a pretty creepy giveaway. Yes he wants to bang you.

If he starts walking around like an Egyptian and has a right hand reaching out in a cupping motion and a left hand behind him watch out. He is going for a feel upstairs on the way by and a tickle downstairs on his way out. That only works at Concerts...lol

Had to lol at tit gaze:laugh: I haven't caught him looking in that area for quite a few years ever since I called him a pervert for doing it! He's always looking directly at my eyes so I really don't get why he looks away so fast.

Regarding the "reacharound tickle", I thought that was one of the less significant things or possibly entirely innocent, do you really think it's creepy? He does all this in a room full of people including his wife which is why I'm so unsure.

This guy is moving in on you......you need to snuff his fantasy out. He is being a perv...and hoping you will be receptive to it one day to lead into something else.

• Like 1
Had to lol at tit gaze:laugh: I haven't caught him looking in that area for quite a few years ever since I called him a pervert for doing it!

Any time i got caught and called a name it only emboldened me to look more...lol

Had to lol at tit gaze:laugh: I haven't caught him looking in that area for quite a few years ever since I called him a pervert for doing it! He's always looking directly at my eyes so I really don't get why he looks away so fast.

Regarding the "reacharound tickle", I thought that was one of the less significant things or possibly entirely innocent, do you really think it's creepy? He does all this in a room full of people including his wife which is why I'm so unsure.

Yeah, I know guys who do these things in front of their wives. The wives are so naive and clueless they know they can get away with it. I'll never forget an elder in a church I used to attend that would actively flirt with the younger women in the church and his wife would just sit there, docile, rocking her newborn baby. Yes, this guy is creepy.

He sounds a bit awkward and weird. Full stop at "married". If he's touching you in a way that makes you uncomfortable, call him on it. If he gets embarrassed, he'll probably stop. At least for a while. Honestly, I'm a guy and your description of his (not-so)subtle actions creeped me out.